Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Recycle USA, Inc. at 6147 Sunrise Dr, Pinson, AL 35126



Recycle USA, Inc. is a business located at 6147 Sunrise Dr in Pinson, AL 35126 that offers a wide range of services to help people dispose of their unwanted vehicles and car parts. They are a one-stop shop for all your junking needs, from junkyards to salvage yards to scrap metal dealers and used auto parts stores. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, Recycle USA, Inc. has become an expert in recycling cars and other automotive materials.

At Recycle USA, Inc., customers can find car parts for sale for affordable prices, as well as helpful advice on how to properly dispose of unwanted vehicle components. Additionally, they provide pick up services to those who cannot transport their vehicles or car parts themselves. Not only do they offer disposal solutions but they also specialize in identifying valuable materials that can be recycled or resold. Furthermore, they make sure that hazardous fluids such as oils or gasoline are disposed of responsibly so they don't end up in the environment.

Aside from providing services related to vehicle disposal and recycling, Recycle USA, Inc. also offers cash for junk cars and even pays out more than some competitors in the area. If you're looking for a reliable way to get rid of your old car or have car parts you no longer need taking up space in your garage, Recycle USA's convenient location and comprehensive services are here to help!

[sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials











Barry Alan



Barry Alan


Rated this company 5/5




This was my first experience here. They're very nice folks. Even help me when my truck broke down.















Larry Kimbrough



Larry Kimbrough


Rated this company 5/5




I have done business here for years and have always had very good service, great place to get rid of your scrap metal and make a few bucks at the same time.















Colt Davis



Colt Davis


Rated this company 5/5




This is the best scrapyard in the area, maybe anywhere. The prices are generally significantly better than other nearby yards. The process getting in and out is quick and easy. The staff are all friendly and answer any questions you have. The owner, Tom is a stand up guy and goes out of his way to make sure everyone has a pleasant experience. I’ve been here many times and I’ll continue to take my business here.















Jonny Hendrix



Jonny Hendrix


Rated this company 5/5




Today was my first time going here, and all I gotta say, it was excellent service. I was new to this, and everyone was so helpful on getting me in the correct location.
I even was turning in an old exhaust, and I was just scrapping it but one of the guys that worked there mentioned I could get more for the catalytic converter that was on it. So he pointed me in the right direction on that and helped me make some more money. They definitely helped me out in every way possible.
Also, Upon entering this place, you would not think it was a scrap yard. They do so well of upkeeping the scenery around the building and surrounding area. I highly recommend going here. Keep up the great work!















Luke I



Luke I


Rated this company 5/5




One of the best yards around the Birmingham area! There prices are some of the best compared to others and the employees make it easy and quick as possible. They are very knowledgeable about the material you bring in as well. We got the pleasure to meet Tom the owner that day, a stand up guy. He was making sure everyone coming and going was having a great experience. He even gave out some nice tumblers. None the less great place to bring your scrap














https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/recycle-usa-inc-at-6147-sunrise-dr-pinson-al-35126/?feed_id=2261&_unique_id=6410231b534a0

No comments:

Post a Comment