Monday, March 6, 2023

Pacific Recycling at 2515 E Comstock Ave, Nampa, ID 83687



car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store

[sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials











Paul Pickard



Paul Pickard


Rated this company 1/5




Recently I've recently I've been taking scrap metal in and cashing it in for extra money the first time I went in there was a younger guy did a good job still was off on the weight about 2 lb but let It go the second time I came in
They paid me for the lower grade and subtracted 2lb again when I mentioned it he said, "and?" Will not recycle through them again and I'll be doing more visits and documenting it. As well as reporting.















Blair Nickell



Blair Nickell


Rated this company 3/5




Went there for work and was amazed at how little they paid out for 3,000 pounds of iron. 100 dollars is crazy how cheap it was















Josh



Josh


Rated this company 3/5




Layout is a little confusing. Better signage/instructions outside the fence would be helpful. I pulled in by the office and had to ask where to find the scale. Staff was friendly and for being a scrap yard it was pretty clean/orderly.















chance heaps



chance heaps


Rated this company 5/5




Kind, and helpful, I bought a truck that had a utility bed, and I wanted to get rid of the utility bed, not only did they help me remove the utility bed, they paid me for it’s weight in steel. Highly recommend. Will definitely be doing buisness again















justin sellars



justin sellars


Rated this company 5/5




Had a great interaction with everybody at Pacific steel and recycling today. Guys were helpful and considerate. Great bunch of individuals.














https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/pacific-recycling-at-2515-e-comstock-ave-nampa-id-83687/?feed_id=1834&_unique_id=6405ef6bd6690

No comments:

Post a Comment