Thursday, March 9, 2023

Oak Leaf Auto Salvage LLC at 4208 Oak Leaf Rd, Rhinelander, WI 54501



car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store

[sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials











Rebecca Kecker



Rebecca Kecker


Rated this company 5/5




Customer service is great! They removed my old car from my yard without making a mess! Paid me much more than I was expecting for my Saturn! Sent the check to me right away too!















Joel Skinner



Joel Skinner


Rated this company 5/5




Great place to get rid of old metal for money.















Con Hoc



Con Hoc


Rated this company 5/5




Excellent service and if they don't have in stock what you need, they will find it for you!















Sonny Valentino



Sonny Valentino


Rated this company 5/5




First to save money I do not have I do all my mechanical and restoration work myself. I am currently restoring a 4runner and those parts brand new are highly expensive. I found a hood and roof racks with OLAS and they went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of and make sure the part would work. The shipping was extremely fast and packed very well, I would come back and recommend to anyone looking for parts for your vehicle. In a world of rude people I am so glad I found OLAS and was treated with respect and that my business mattered to them. Many blessings and hope your business flourishes!















Nick Christensen



Nick Christensen


Rated this company 5/5




I got a wiring Harness for my Subaru Forester XT. Josh and Megan were really helpful. The harness was in really good condition with no broken terminals or connections. This was not an easy harness to get to since it connects the ECU to the entire car. highly recommend Oak Leaf!














https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/oak-leaf-auto-salvage-llc-at-4208-oak-leaf-rd-rhinelander-wi-54501/?feed_id=1995&_unique_id=6409bda07301f

No comments:

Post a Comment