Friday, March 10, 2023

Beltway Used Auto Parts LLC at 2421 Kenilworth Ave, Hyattsville, MD 20781



Beltway Used Auto Parts LLC is located in Hyattsville, Maryland at 2421 Kenilworth Ave. We are a full-service used auto parts store and a junkyard, offering a wide range of car parts for any make or model. Our salvage yard carries anything from engines to transmissions, body parts, interior components and more. We can even provide scrap metal dealers with high-quality metals that are ready to be recycled and reused.

Our experienced staff has been providing customers with quality used auto parts for over 15 years. We specialize in locating hard-to-find parts and offer free part requests for those items we do not have in stock. Additionally, our knowledgeable staff can assist customers who need technical advice or help with installation questions.

At Beltway Used Auto Parts LLC, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We strive to meet the needs of each individual customer by providing helpful service and competitive prices on all the parts we sell. Additionally, our inventory is constantly being updated so you can be sure to find the perfect car part no matter what type of vehicle you have. So come in today and let us help you with all your used auto part needs!

[sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials











Lionel Gary



Lionel Gary


Rated this company 5/5




They do such a great job. The young guy Chase up there is a hard working devoted mechanic. I’ve been using their services for 4 years now and I’ve never complained. They are a great choice for (USED) parts!















Lance Nguyen



Lance Nguyen


Rated this company 5/5




Came here to get my tires changed due to a tire blowout. The whole staff was very helpful to getting me on the road and agreed to help me mount an aggressive tire on. They were very careful with my rims (Apex Arc-8's) and were able to get the tires on with no damage to the rim. In addition, they had a 335 in the same color as mine on the lot and I was able to purchase a Space Grey fender from them which matched my car perfectly. Overall, I had a great experience and will be back for continued business.















Niko Trowell



Niko Trowell


Rated this company 5/5




Was looking for rear knuckles for my bmw. Which are really hard to find locally. I contacted them and they were able to have my part ready same day. Great customer service and great employees. Special shout-out to chase for being the one to help me with my car needs. Definitely would recommend to others.















eric parker



eric parker


Rated this company 5/5




Love this place! It was my first time here but I was looking for a new windshield for my girlfriends 2014 Toyota Sienna. I must have called 50 places all up & down Maryland & into Delaware & Pa. This was the cheapest place hands down & they knew a guy that would come directly here to put the windshield in for us. In all, $185 for a new windshield & another $100 to install it, I felt like I was taking money from them it was so cheap haha. Seriously though, I'm a dialysis patient so I can't really afford a lot while being on disability. This was something I could do & again, since it was 1 stop shopping so to speak it really helped us out immensely.

This might have been the first time I got a part from here but I'm now a faithful customer so I'll return every single time I need a part in the future. Beltway used auto parts is where you need to start anytime you need parts so make sure you check their wide variety of auto parts! I'm sure you won't be disappointed in selection or price!















Maxim Kalinin



Maxim Kalinin


Rated this company 5/5




Chase has been helping me out for years now. Nice to have someone knowledgeable and friendly when it comes to used car parts. Always a wonderful experience shopping here.














https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/beltway-used-auto-parts-llc-at-2421-kenilworth-ave-hyattsville-md-20781/?feed_id=2072&_unique_id=640b8ffed9fec

No comments:

Post a Comment