Friday, August 9, 2024

Ray & Bobs Truck Salvage at 3410 W Washington St, Phoenix, AZ 85009

[sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

casey stegen

casey stegen

Rated this company 5/5
Definitely a top notch salvage yard. I called in somewhat of a pinch, he knew that. Got me all the seatbelts I needed and even more (my interior is complete now). And didn’t take advantage of me. My family and I were able to enjoy a great camping trip up north because of this yard. Great customer service, and friendly employees.
Laszlo Budavari

Laszlo Budavari

Rated this company 1/5
I have a truck I need salvaged and I called these guys 5 times to come out to look at it. Each time they said they would be out that afternoon and each time they were a no show. They are flakes and are not dependable. Call someone else who is willing to work. Bud - Express It.
Dallas Griffin

Dallas Griffin

Rated this company 5/5
great place went there for a spare room for my service truck actually knew what he had in his junkyard and knew where it was at very organized easy to get in and out of I would shop there again if I needed a different part the guy actually knew what he had an inventory
Tia Speer

Tia Speer

Rated this company 1/5
Don't waste your time even going there. We asked for a simple cross member and the guy was rude. He said the crew cab F650 cross member is rare ( which it's not rare) when we told him that he said to get the **** out of here. Waste of time. Buy any place but here.
Kevin Ostby

Kevin Ostby

Rated this company 5/5
My experience with Bill at Ray & Bob's was 5 star. A new/used truck I purchased had no spare I figured no problem just go buy one.After weeks of searching aprox.40businesses later I finally found someone that knew what he was talking about.This (metric) dually wheel was extremely unusual and hard to find.Bill immediately recognized it and got in touch with me packaged and shipped it to me when he got it in at a very fair price.I will use them again and highly recommend them. Kevin Ostby Needles Ca.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/ray-bobs-truck-salvage-at-3410-w-washington-st-phoenix-az-85009/?feed_id=31719&_unique_id=66b6770698a93

No comments:

Post a Comment