Sunday, August 11, 2024

Airport Auto Sales & Recycling at 5255 AR-77, Marion, AR 72364

At Airport Auto Sales & Recycling, located at 5255 AR-77 in Marion, Arkansas, we specialize in helping customers find the used auto parts they need. We offer a massive selection of car parts sourced from our expansive junkyard and salvage yard. Our scrap metal dealer can provide you with those hard-to-find pieces you’ve been searching for. At Airport Auto Sales & Recycling, customer service is our top priority. Our staff is highly knowledgeable when it comes to all aspects of auto recycling, so if you have any questions - they are available to answer them! We also provide convenient delivery services as well as pick up services on larger orders. We strive to make sure that all of our used auto parts meet the highest standards for quality and safety. We have a rigorous inspection process for every part that arrives at our store and an experienced team that knows what signs to look for when evaluating potential buyers. When you’re looking for used auto parts or scrap metal dealers in the Marion area, look no further than Airport Auto Sales & Recycling. Our staff has decades of experience in the industry and we are committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction. Visit us today and let us help you find the right car parts or scrap metal dealers for your needs! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Mel Jane

Mel Jane

Rated this company 1/5
STEER CLEAR! RAN BY A CROOK. He kept changing prices on us and adding fees without even batting an eye. DEMANDS CASH ONLY...SHADY
Lourica Neal

Lourica Neal

Rated this company 1/5
This guy is a crook. He charged me 409.00 for towing my car. I hope he gets what he deserves!
terrance lacey

terrance lacey

Rated this company 1/5
About 2 months ago my truck was stuck in a ditch and without my calling these guys for any authorization from any Police Department they just came out hook there winch up to the front of my truck while it was still in park and pulled it 20 feet out of a ditch and then pulled it up onto their platform and charged me $1,000 these guys actually call the police department in West Memphis Arkansas made up some coke Hawk story and while the police threw me in the back of the cop car for about 5 minutes he's guys pulled my truck up one tooth their tow truck hooked up my trailer had my dog hold off to the impound lot and then ran off with my truck and trailer and charged me $1,000 why I spent two days out in the rain in West Memphis Arkansas trying to raise the money to get both my dog and my truck out of the impound lots these are the most crookedest people that you could ever call if you ever need anything do not ever call these people they're thieves and Liars
Tony Cotten

Tony Cotten

Rated this company 5/5
The biggest selection of 2nd hand vehicles and ace mechanic Robin the man with the plan!!.....
Robin Griffin

Robin Griffin

Rated this company 5/5
I bought a car and the owner helps very much
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/airport-auto-sales-recycling-at-5255-ar-77-marion-ar-72364/?feed_id=31953&_unique_id=66b94416c2752

No comments:

Post a Comment