Friday, August 23, 2024

Burke Tires & Auto Repair Milford Store at 601 N Rehoboth Blvd, Milford, DE 19963

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Chuck Johnstone

Chuck Johnstone

Rated this company 5/5
Outstanding business with great people. I was in Delaware for the weekend and had a flat tire. They plugged it in 5 minutes at a very reasonable price and I was on the road. Simply good service - a joy to find
Nina Acevedo

Nina Acevedo

Rated this company 5/5
Always my go to place! Great prices, fast service and always a smile! Thank you guys for always saving me!
JD

JD

Rated this company 5/5
They had my odd tire size, 165/15, and installed it on my spare wheel right then and there for a very fair price. I will definitely use their services again!
B Colbert

B Colbert

Rated this company 4/5
The guys were very helpful. I had a nail in my tire. Unfortunately it was too close to the side to repair. They didn't have my tire in stock new so they got me a used one to get on the road. I was back on the road in about an hour.
Julie Wyatt

Julie Wyatt

Rated this company 5/5
Omg BEN is amazing along with SYLAS. I came as my tire was plugged and needed to be replaced. When I opened my door SYLAS greeted me , I walked inside and Ben was on it . Tire size and all he called another shop to have the tire delivered same day. All in all BEN went out of his way to help me he kept in contact w me through the whole process. Very professional happy and outgoing employees . Sylas was very informative and polite . thanks BURKES TIRES & AUTO REPAIR !! YOU GET 5☆☆☆☆☆ STARS FROM ME !!!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/burke-tires-auto-repair-milford-store-at-601-n-rehoboth-blvd-milford-de-19963/?feed_id=33177&_unique_id=66c86d592a5c9

No comments:

Post a Comment