Saturday, August 17, 2024

ASTRO AUTO SALVAGE at 12608 S Military Trail, Boynton Beach, FL 33436

ASTRO AUTO SALVAGE is a one-stop shop for all your car part needs. Located at 12608 S Military Trail in Boynton Beach, Florida, ASTRO AUTO SALVAGE has been providing quality used and new auto parts for over 15 years. From engine components to interiors, from brakes to transmissions and tires, we have it all! We also offer a wide selection of scrap metal and junkyard finds. At ASTRO AUTO SALVAGE, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are always ready to help you find the perfect car part for your vehicle. Whether you need something for an old classic or a modern vehicle, we have what you need. We also have expert mechanics who can provide installation services if needed. If you’re looking for a quality used auto parts store with affordable prices, then ASTRO AUTO SALVAGE is the place to go. We strive to provide excellent customer service and competitive prices that can’t be beat anywhere else. Visit us today and see why ASTRO AUTO SALVAGE is the premier destination for all your automotive needs! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Money Team jit

Money Team jit

Rated this company 5/5
I was treated the best over there. No problems no issues, fast and a hurry. I very much recommend this place. No other. The best customer service ive ever dealt with. Thank you ASTRO AUTO SALVAGE IF I CAN GIVE YOU GUYS 10 STAR I WOULD !!!! It is located in delray beach fl
Catrisha Pressley

Catrisha Pressley

Rated this company 5/5
Dania was the perfect gentleman He came out in the hot sun to help me clean the build up on my headlights.. This is a wonderful place to visit an purchase your savage goods
Samy Abdel m

Samy Abdel m

Rated this company 5/5
This place is one of the best ever my man dana will take care of you great service very professional and most importantly very honest I really recommend this place. Check it out.
concetta “Connie” moccia

concetta “Connie” moccia

Rated this company 5/5
Today was my first time visiting Astro Auto Salvage. I had a punch list of things needed for my Jeep. The Owner, Dana helped me with everything and also advised on the best way to resolve my vehicles issues. He also polished up my headlights Now they are crytal clear!!! Smokin' customer service. Also charged me ZERO for his time and kind assistance!
Chris

Chris

Rated this company 5/5
The owner helped me find the right part, that I was looking for. The owner seems very helpful, and respectful to myself and others. The workers are professional and courteous. I highly recommend this location for anyone searching for a car part. *I ordered an eclipse tail light and a Gentleman who represented Astro, also helped me install it! Excellent service highly recommend to anyone and everyone.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/astro-auto-salvage-at-12608-s-military-trail-boynton-beach-fl-33436/?feed_id=32529&_unique_id=66c0845bdaa8c

No comments:

Post a Comment