Friday, August 23, 2024

Backwoods Used Auto Parts at 2262 Bethany Church Rd SW, Crawfordville, GA 30631

Backwoods Used Auto Parts is a full-service used auto parts store located at 2262 Bethany Church Rd SW in Crawfordville, GA. We offer a wide variety of car parts, including everything from engines to transmissions and body parts. We also specialize in scrap metal dealer services and junkyard salvaging. Our knowledgeable staff is highly trained in the automotive industry and can provide you with expert advice on any automotive part or service you may need. With our large selection of quality used auto parts and many years of experience, we guarantee that you'll find exactly what you're looking for at Backwoods Used Auto Parts. In addition to providing excellent customer service, we are committed to offering competitive prices and timely delivery on all orders. No matter what your automotive needs are, we have the parts you need to get your vehicle running like new again! When it comes to the best used auto parts around, there's no better place than Backwoods Used Auto Parts! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Lonelybonedust

Lonelybonedust

Rated this company 5/5
I recently worked with Backwoods through Peddle to sell my broken down 2001 Nissan Sentra. Noelle was kind and very accommodating. She showed up, I signed the papers, she paid me, and I was able to leave and go about my day before she even began loading my car onto the trailer. A bit after I left, I remembered that I forgot the license plate on the car. I immediately called Noelle and without hesitation she agreed to mail it to me and charge me nothing even though I offered to pay for shipping. Backwoods made it an easy task to have my old non-running car towed away.
Patrick Sherrell

Patrick Sherrell

Rated this company 5/5
Great parts, from great people! These folks treat you like friends, not just customers, and I can't reccomend them highly enough. If you need parts, give these people a call first, you wont regret it
ttt ttt

ttt ttt

Rated this company 1/5
Bought parts from Backwood used auto part paid for parts and shipping didn't receive all the parts i paid for then when i called they wanted extra money to send the reast of the parts be warned they are scammers
Brandon Gonzalez

Brandon Gonzalez

Rated this company 5/5
This guy owns his own shop, does very good and honest work and will sell a good motor every now and again. Great customer service and atmosphere, appreciate the business boss.
Jesus Matanzo

Jesus Matanzo

Rated this company 5/5
Excellent service thanks
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/backwoods-used-auto-parts-at-2262-bethany-church-rd-sw-crawfordville-ga-30631/?feed_id=33267&_unique_id=66c9405030e1a

No comments:

Post a Comment