Monday, January 29, 2024

Chuck & Eddie's Used Auto Parts at 190 Middletown Ave, New Haven, CT 06513

Chuck & Eddie’s Used Auto Parts is the premier provider of used auto parts in New Haven, Connecticut. Located at 190 Middletown Ave, Chuck & Eddie’s offers an outstanding selection of quality used auto parts from cars and trucks of all makes and models. With over fifty years experience in the automotive industry, Chuck & Eddie’s is a trusted source for car owners looking for quality parts at competitive prices. At Chuck & Eddie’s, customers can expect to find a wide variety of used auto parts including engines, transmissions, body parts, wheels and tires, air conditioning systems, electrical components and much more. All products sold by Chuck & Eddie’s are inspected for quality control prior to sale to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. In addition to their inventory of new and used auto parts, Chuck & Eddie’s also offers a full-service junkyard complete with experienced technicians ready to assist customers with any repair or installation needs they may have. Chuck & Eddie’s Used Auto Parts also specializes in purchasing scrap metal from local businesses and individuals. Customers can drop off their scrap metal at the store or contact Chuck & Eddie’s for pick up services if necessary. Once purchased, the scrapmetal is recycled into useful goods like eyeglasses frames or car bumpers. This sustainable practice helps to reduce waste while keeping costs low for customers looking for new or used parts. For those looking for reliable used auto parts in the New Haven area, look no further than Chuck & Eddie’s Used Auto Parts – your one stop shop for everything automotive! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Pamela Valverde

Pamela Valverde

Rated this company 1/5
really bad service, I bought a transmission for my car there, the mechanic received it missing parts and very dirty, it was throwing metal, he told me. I went to return it explaining everything the mechanic told me, it was within 30 days and on top of that I had also paid a 1 year warranty for the part. It was never in my car, when the mechanic saw it he knew it was useless to repair my car, when I went to ask for a refund, they returned what I paid minus 30%, that is, they kept $150 of my money when they never even if want to use the part, and had paid warranty. Very bad customer service!!
pauline caciopoli

pauline caciopoli

Rated this company 5/5
I sold my vehicle to chuck n Eddie’s. They were friendly and efficient on the phone. (Lexie). Snd then they came to get my vehicle , Alberto was kindest, respectable young man. I highly recommend this local business . Thank you all for your quick service and respect. Thanks again for your help.
Lisa Norris

Lisa Norris

Rated this company 4/5
I purchased a used engine for my 2005 Acura TL. The ad said it would have 70,000 miles or less and it came from Japan. They notified me that the engine delivery would be delayed which was not a problem. I have no way of knowing the exact mileage on the engine but I will say that it runs very strong.
Francisco Flores

Francisco Flores

Rated this company 5/5
The salesmen are very knowledgeable, patient and kind. I’ve been a customer for over 10 years and they’ve never disappointed. A+ service!
Tamara Marks

Tamara Marks

Rated this company 5/5
Great prices, great warranty, friendly staff.... ask while helping the environment by buying recycled! Can't beat it!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/chuck-s-used-auto-parts-at-190-middletown-ave-new-haven-ct-06513/?feed_id=20027&_unique_id=65b77158b8d7f

No comments:

Post a Comment