Sunday, January 21, 2024

Wright's Used Auto Parts at 826 Union Church Rd, Elkton, MD 21921

At Wright's Used Auto Parts at 826 Union Church Rd, Elkton, MD 21921, customers can take advantage of a great selection of used auto parts. From engines and transmissions to bumpers and tail lights, they offer quality parts that come from a variety of vehicles. Customers are invited to visit their full-service junkyard where they will find an extensive inventory of scrap metal and other odds and ends that can be used for repair or restoration projects. In addition to these items, Wright's Used Auto Parts also offers services like car part retrieval, which can make finding the right part much easier. Not only do they have a wide range of salvaged items, but they also offer competitive prices so customers know they’re getting a great deal. With knowledgeable staff members on site and available for questions or guidance, buying from Wright's Used Auto Parts is simple and convenient. Plus, with same day delivery options available for some local addresses, customers can rest assured that their order will arrive quickly no matter where in the area it needs to go. For those looking for quality used car parts or scrap metal dealers in the Elkton area, look no further than Wright's Used Auto Parts! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Jason Seilback

Jason Seilback

Rated this company 5/5
Great working with this family owned business. Really appreciated their concern for finding the best part for me and making sure my trip was worthwhile.
D Sisson

D Sisson

Rated this company 5/5
UPDATE: It's now 10 months and 10,000 miles on the used transmission from Wright's and no signs of any problems. Best $850 I've ever spent on a car. My transmission died and I went online to find a low-mileage used replacement. There were no direct replacements in my state of CT that would work w/o modifications. Other parts yards in the northeast wanted between $800-1,200 (+core and shipping) for transmissions with over 100k miles! Wright's Used Auto Parts in Elkton, MD, had a 28k mile unit listed, so I sent them an email. They responded promptly and I bought their trans for $850 shipped and no core charge. They had it pulled and shipped (through R&L freight) by the end of the next business day. I was shocked when it arrived here about 20 hours later. Crystal was great with communicating over the phone and by email. She kept me informed every step of the way and even contacted me to follow up a few days after I received the trans. Sure enough, the trans looked pristine inside. Even the seals looked almost new (I replaced them all anyway). I've got about 2,000 miles on the trans now and the car drives better than it has in years. I've never dealt with a used parts company with such friendly and helpful staff.
richard may

richard may

Rated this company 5/5
Very friendly service,great price on parts highly recommend
Chris Hewitt

Chris Hewitt

Rated this company 5/5
I haven't been here in 20 years but I was glad I chose them to go back to when I was in town and my transmission went and I needed to use one. They had the right one in stock they were white and quick
felix dean

felix dean

Rated this company 4/5
They helped me out with a very rare and specific transmission. Unfortunately when we got home it was the wrong one, I live in NJ, But as soon as i called them they didnt argue or put up a fight, they offered me my money back than called me back and said they found the one i needed and i could come pick it up. Great customer service!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/wrights-used-auto-parts-at-826-union-church-rd-elkton-md-21921/?feed_id=19607&_unique_id=65ace4b35811c

No comments:

Post a Comment