Monday, January 22, 2024

AutoZone Auto Parts at 1562 W Broadway St, Idaho Falls, ID 83402

AutoZone Auto Parts at 1562 W Broadway St, Idaho Falls, ID 83402 is the largest auto parts store in the region. It offers a wide variety of products and services, including new and used car parts for every make and model of vehicle. It also has an extensive selection of aftermarket accessories and performance parts for cars, trucks, and SUVs. In addition to selling car parts, AutoZone Auto Parts also offers storage solutions for larger items such as tires and wheels. The store has a full-service repair shop on-site where technicians can fix any problems with your vehicle. The staff at AutoZone Auto Parts are knowledgeable and friendly, ensuring that customers get the best advice possible when selecting car parts or services from the store. They use advanced diagnostic tools to accurately diagnose issues with your vehicle so you know what needs to be fixed before you leave. The store also offers competitive prices on all products they carry. Shipping is available for orders placed online, making it easy to get what you need quickly. For those looking to save even more money on car repairs or replacement parts, AutoZone Auto Parts also carries a wide selection of junkyard, salvage yard, scrap metal dealer, and used auto parts. With these items being sold at reduced prices due to their age or condition, customers can find exactly what they need without spending too much money. Whether it's a quick repair job or full restoration project, AutoZone Auto Parts has the experience to help you find the perfect part for your needs. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Troy Gundersen

Troy Gundersen

Rated this company 5/5
Best place in town if you value honesty and great customer service. The employees here are very kind and very helpful, I cannot recommend this location enough! I've had to stop in and use their free diagnostic tool a couple of times and have had nothing but A-1 experiences. I am especially grateful and pleased with your employee, William's, help. Truly a great guy, I will be coming here 1st from now on because of him. He deserves a raise!
Ronnie D. “COWBOY” Coulson

Ronnie D. “COWBOY” Coulson

Rated this company 1/5
I can't believe I'm giving Auto Zone a terrible review, but it is only this particular store. For the most part I've found them pretty good threw-out The country. This one just can't seem to get it right, inventory wise, per there website. Nor can they seem to call or tx when your part does come in, usually mid afternoon. SO, 1st time, a fuel filter for an older van, next day they say, we will call you. Hotel bill for the night. There web site SAID ,-in stock-WRONG. Next day, NO CALL OR TX, another hotel bill, 3rd morning I CALL THEM. Oh, sorry it's been here 2 days. 2nd time- again there website, for THIS STORE said -IN STOCK, (Radiator Hose) and AGAIN, we'll order it and call you, and AGAIN another Cab Fare, Hotel Bill, ect. I'm DONE with this particular store. Overall, Auto Zone is a great company, just not this particular one.
Cody

Cody

Rated this company 1/5
Order #349466 on 07/22/2022. I was literally shocked to see 5 people on the clock. They had five (5). 99.9% of the time, that's a "I won the lottery" moment. But I was mistaken. 5 employees with only myself as a customer is apparently not the Holy grail of shade tree mechanics. I'm quite OCD, SO I arrived at Autozone on Broadway with part # in-hand. It's a part number I chose, so I'm completely at fault if it's wrong. Literally the EASIEST transaction for the person who ends up helping me. I walked the isle for filters. I need a $12 fuel filter. After realizing it either doesn't exist, or it's behind the counter, I went to the counter looking for assistance. One guy was stocking material, the other 4, 2 men and 2 females, were sitting behind cash register 4. In an attempt to be cordial to the people Literally paid to help me, I said "would anyone mind helping me? I already know the part number, I just need someone to get it from the shelves behind the counter. Literally ABSOLUTE silence. Of the 4, one male looked at me as if computing advanced algebra. The other three Literally went from making eye contact with me, to counting the little dots in 2'X2' ceiling tile.i stood there for a super awkward 20 seconds before the guy stocking shelves trotted up and said "how can I help you?" I was saved! I told him the part number, he looked it up, grabbed the ladder and Literally jogged up the steps, handed me the part. Naturally I wasn't happy. So I requested a 2nd part that was optional. The 4 original people stared at me. I said laughing "obviously, this isn't O'riley's don't all rush to my aid! Literally none of them did. The socially awkward, as am I, taller one with brown hair handed me the part as I was still dumbfounded by the literal inability of the other 4. Then I listened as the "4" originals explained how "O'Reilly's pays commission or O'Reilly's pays better Hourly." If the young man that helped me while 4 of his worthless peers refused, if reading this, please message me. I want you as an apprentice. You're starting wage is the highest of the 4 imbeciles, plus what an O'Reilly's employee makes, with commission. I'm dead serious. I'm a journeyman Automation electrician. Let's go make some money
Number1Majia

Number1Majia

Rated this company 5/5
They were very kind. Our car broke down in the parking lot and they gave me a place to sit and stay warm while the car was being fixed.
Ryan Archibald

Ryan Archibald

Rated this company 4/5
Staff was friendly and helpful, they let me borrow a star-bit I didn't know I needed to replace my battery.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/autozone-auto-parts-at-1562-w-broadway-st-idaho-falls-id-83402/?feed_id=19663&_unique_id=65ae366862d47

No comments:

Post a Comment