Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Advance Auto Parts at 20873 Dupont Blvd, Georgetown, DE 19947

Advance Auto Parts at 20873 Dupont Blvd in Georgetown, Delaware, is a premier destination for all your automotive needs. We specialize in providing the highest quality auto parts and accessories, at unbeatable prices. Our friendly staff are knowledgeable and can answer any questions you may have about automotive repairs and maintenance. Our fully stocked store offers a wide range of products to meet your needs, from engine oil and air filters, to brake pads and spark plugs. We also carry advanced diagnostic tools that allow us to quickly identify problems with your vehicle and provide an accurate diagnosis. In addition to our variety of car parts and accessories, we offer complete auto repair services that include oil changes, brake service, tire rotation, alignment services, suspension repairs, and much more. Whether you need a part for regular maintenance or major repair work, Advance Auto Parts has everything you need for a successful job every time. Stop by our store today to get the best car parts and advice in town! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

PhillipsVision YT

PhillipsVision YT

Rated this company 5/5
This was my first time shopping at this Advance Auto location. Normally I shop at the Harrington DE location, but since they didn't have the part I needed I was forced to drive to Georgetown. I ordered the part online and went to site to pick it up. The service was good. As soon as I entered the store, I was greeted by one of the employees and he pulled my part from the back. I was in and out in a couple minutes. The store was clean and organized
David A

David A

Rated this company 5/5
Helpful team had exactly what I needed and they even changed battery for me and cleaned terminals and used some special spray. I love places like this, thank you!
david callis

david callis

Rated this company 4/5
Price is a little bit higher than autozone But most time to have the part that you're looking for
Michael McAleer

Michael McAleer

Rated this company 5/5
Advance is always ready! There ready in Advance. Road trip today to visit family and brake light came on after braking. My rear wheel cylinder has popped. Pulled into advance purchased 2 rear wheel cylinders and brake fluid. Made it to my destination cautiously and with front brakes only. Tomorrow is a new day. Advance auto will keep you moving
Jeff Sarg

Jeff Sarg

Rated this company 5/5
Had my order ready with no hassle.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/advance-auto-parts-at-20873-dupont-blvd-georgetown-de-19947/?feed_id=19768&_unique_id=65b157e6554fa

No comments:

Post a Comment