Monday, January 29, 2024

Henry's Auto Salvage at 5880 Old Boyce Rd, Alexandria, LA 71303

Henry's Auto Salvage is located at 5880 Old Boyce Rd in Alexandria, Louisiana. It is a locally owned and operated junkyard, salvage yard, and scrap metal dealer. Established in 1987 by local resident Henry Johnson, the business has become an essential part of the community for over 30 years. People from all over the area depend on Henry's Auto Salvage for their used auto parts needs. The lot itself is filled with thousands of cars, trucks, vans, and other vehicles ready to be dismantled or repaired. The inventory includes domestic and foreign models from most major automakers spanning decades of production. If one doesn't find what they're looking for in stock, they can take advantage of Henry's ability to source parts both locally and nationally through his vast network of engineering contacts. In addition to offering quality parts at competitive prices, Henry also offers additional services such as computerized diagnostics, towing services and vehicle repair advice. He employs certified mechanics who are knowledgeable about a variety of makes and models to ensure customers receive reliable service every time. People who visit the lot are often delighted by its friendly atmosphere where customer satisfaction is top priority. Employees strive to make sure customers leave with exactly what they need to get their vehicle running again. Whether it’s a hard-to-find car part or simply some advice on how best to maintain a vehicle’s longevity; Henry's Auto Salvage has it all! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Wendy Davis

Wendy Davis

Rated this company 1/5
I went in on a Friday hunting a simple part. I was told they would have it by Monday. I called on Monday. No part. I again called on Wednesday. They had no information for me. I again called on Thursday and was told that they didn't have that part and could not get it.
jason van

jason van

Rated this company 5/5
Great salvage yard! I drove several hours for a front bumper assembly... Fair price, it was pulled and clean when I got there. Will come back !
Gordon Raben

Gordon Raben

Rated this company 1/5
Liars! Called about a part and got a good price on it from Dianne. Asked for photos and it looked good. Got a call a few hours later and they said it was damaged. I asked for photos of the “damage” and was told they no longer give photos, policy changed. Uhm ok. I then see online they doubled the price of it now. Complete LIARS! Avoid this place like the plague!!!!!!
wrr2112

wrr2112

Rated this company 5/5
On 9/21/18, I was on my way home down I-49 in my 2007 FORD F-150 XL pickup truck. As I merged onto the interstate I looked into my drivers side mirror for oncoming traffic. I saw my tail light lens cover flapping in the wind, before it finally took flight! I pulled over, called HENRY'S, the #1 auto salvage yard in CenLa. I spoke to a very nice CSR-gentleman named Shannon. He stated he had one from a 2008 F-150 for ONLY $25 + tax! I went to their business, bought the tail light, and THEY EVEN INSTALLED IT, FREE OF CHARGE! Everyone there is VERY kind, caring, and PROFESSIONAL! They only charged me $25 + tax. And, the tail light looks brand new! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO HENRY'S!!!!!!!!!!
Michael McKinney

Michael McKinney

Rated this company 5/5
Best place to get part at
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/henrys-auto-salvage-at-5880-old-boyce-rd-alexandria-la-71303/?feed_id=20069&_unique_id=65b86dce1152e

No comments:

Post a Comment