Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Modern Auto Wreckers at 3535 MS-43, Picayune, MS 39466

Modern Auto Wreckers is a leading provider of car parts, junkyard services, and salvage yard management in Picayune, Mississippi. Founded in 1989, the company has been providing customers with a wide range of used auto parts and scrap metal for over 30 years. The team at Modern Auto Wreckers are dedicated to finding the best parts for your vehicle and offering great prices to ensure that you get the best deal on quality products. From engine blocks to oil filters, Modern Auto Wreckers has everything you need to keep your car running smoothly. In addition to selling used auto parts and scrap metal, they also provide professional junkyard services such as removal and disposal of unwanted vehicles and debris from their 3535 MS-43 location. Their experienced staff is always available to answer any questions about our services or car parts inventory so that you can make an informed decision about what's best for your needs. If you're looking for a reliable source for car parts or any other automotive service, look no further than Modern Auto Wreckers in Picayune, Mississippi! With their extensive selection of used auto parts and scrap metal, as well as top-notch customer service, they're sure to have something perfect for your vehicle! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

JB

JB

Rated this company 1/5
Do Not have these people tow you. They will hook to your steering and not the frame of your vehicle. They will do further damage to your vehicle and not own up to it. They will fight you on it. Don't call them.
Adam Delgado

Adam Delgado

Rated this company 5/5
Ls swap complete harness for $150 great prices great service helpful people
TCB

TCB

Rated this company 5/5
Excellent customer service. I actually had a problem with one of the used parts and they took care of me right away no questions asked. And made it right.
Abigail Merritt

Abigail Merritt

Rated this company 5/5
Listen I don’t usually go out of my way to write reviews because I have such a hectic and busy life but this company truly deserves it. It’s currently 20 degrees outside and I thought it would be a great idea to go get myself a hot coffee from my favorite coffee place as a treat for working hard all week. I stopped to get gas and after filling my tank my car wouldn’t start. I immediately had a complete mental break down and called my insurance for a tow. The driver showed up within 15 mins even though the ETA said 1 1/2 hours. So that alone deserves 5 stars because there’s literally frost/ice all over. It’s FREEZING outside. And of course my car wouldn’t start so no heat. Instead of just towing my car he fixed the problem in 5 minutes and allowed me to drive my car home instead. A tow truck driver doesn’t HAVE to fix my car. It’s not necessarily his job. He could’ve just towed it to my house and let me worry about it later. But my driver went the extra mile and instead of spending my whole day worrying and spending hundreds at the shop... my car is working perfectly again. Thank you so much guys. Sooooo much. I can’t possibly explain how much I truly appreciate y’all.
Anderson Roberts

Anderson Roberts

Rated this company 5/5
Cody is an excellent driver. He was able to do what others couldn't and tow a short school bus for us. Nice, friendly and professional he went above and beyond what you would expect of any tow truck driver.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/modern-auto-wreckers-at-3535-ms-43-picayune-ms-39466/?feed_id=19782&_unique_id=65b1ac379ad2b

No comments:

Post a Comment