Wednesday, July 5, 2023

All States Ag Parts - Lake Mills, IA at 311 N Park St, Lake Mills, IA 50450

All States Ag Parts - Lake Mills, IA is a premier used auto parts store and junk yard located in the small Iowa town of Lake Mills. Situated at 311 N Park St, our salvage yard has been providing customers with reliable car parts for over 20 years. Our knowledgeable staff is available to help customers find the exact part they need for their vehicle. We specialize in tractor and agricultural parts, but also offer a wide selection of other auto parts from all makes and models. We keep our inventory up-to-date so that we can provide the best service to our customers. We also buy out-of-date scrap metal and offer top dollar for your unwanted vehicles. Stop by All States Ag Parts today and see what we have to offer! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Jim Walker

Jim Walker

Rated this company 4/5
Easy to find and get to. The docks are easy. The docks are off of 2nd St at the end of building. Just go on the door and talk to receiving. The people I talked to were nice and they unloaded me quickly. Do not know if they had facilities or not. I would come here again.
Mike Madrid

Mike Madrid

Rated this company 5/5
Resolved my problem quickly, and better than I expected. Jared was very professional and courteous. A true asset to your company especially nowadays.keep up the good work Jared
Cheezeking king

Cheezeking king

Rated this company 1/5
Not a great company, they charge outrageous shipping fees,send defective parts and then refuse to refund shipping. Employees are rude and not helpful. Hoye tractor is a division of this company. Ended up at Southern Global tractors, very nice and helpful.
kentin humes

kentin humes

Rated this company 1/5
I ordered a seal kit for my tractor and they sent the wrong one. I finally after a few emails got a return label and sent it back. That was in July and I still haven't received my refund. This was thru Tractor Joe website which I was informed was bought out by this company. I have to call 2 or 3 times just to talk to someone because they won't answer emails. Extremely disappointed
Evan Fesenmeyer

Evan Fesenmeyer

Rated this company 1/5
I placed an order on 2/25/21 for 4 items and received 3 of them. There has been no communication or tracking numbers provided. I've tried "chatting" numerous times, submitted tickets, emailed and called. 1 star for customer service and communication!!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/all-states-ag-parts-lake-mills-ia-at-311-n-park-st-lake-mills-ia-50450/?feed_id=8589&_unique_id=64a59bb52a9b6

No comments:

Post a Comment