Friday, August 2, 2024

Nichols Auto Parts at 2025 S Dixie Hwy, Elizabethtown, KY 42701

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

G P

G P

Rated this company 5/5
I purchased a used tire and aluminum wheel as a spare, that matched my truck's OE wheels perfectly! It was nearly new! Price was unbelievable and they had it waiting for me when I arrived!! Grade-A Service and Parts!!
Tony Cloyd

Tony Cloyd

Rated this company 4/5
Nice in friendly workers in owner they help me on getting a transmission for my 2007 Chevrolet hhr car as Christians should love Nichols auto parts... amen
Tom Orlowski

Tom Orlowski

Rated this company 4/5
Good people, had exactly what I called about, decent price, had it sitting on counter when I got there.
Tim Priddy

Tim Priddy

Rated this company 4/5
John Nicholas was good at finding and selling used parts. I bought no telling how many parts from him since he started the yard with no problem
GeGe Webber

GeGe Webber

Rated this company 1/5
The place is an absolute joke... Pre-paid for a windshield... They broke it.. And then didn't want to refund me at all, Laughed in my face then pretended to ignore me.. Until threatened They're just wanna be thugs, but scare pretty easy I would avoid this buisness all together
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/nichols-auto-parts-at-2025-s-dixie-hwy-elizabethtown-ky-42701/?feed_id=30963&_unique_id=66ad3c67e76e6

No comments:

Post a Comment