Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Orozco Auto Parts at 2502 W Broadway Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85041

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Katerin Figueroa

Katerin Figueroa

Rated this company 5/5
I didn’t catch anyones name, but I can say they were all super helpful and kind! My husband was missing parts for his car, I found these guys on google and they all helped me find the exact parts we needed! Thank you so much you guys! With reasonable prices too!
Armando Padilla-silva

Armando Padilla-silva

Rated this company 5/5
Angel did a really good job on getting my rear differential and made the process super easy. I’d recommend this place to anybody.
Julian Sisneros

Julian Sisneros

Rated this company 5/5
Great customer service from angel, I honestly appreciate how he delt with me. Got a transmission and I'm very satisfied, great business here
Dominic H.

Dominic H.

Rated this company 5/5
Extremely fast service. Spoke to them on the phone by the time I got to the yard the parts were already pulled from the vehicle and ready for me to pick up. After arriving at the yard I decided I needed more parts and they were able to remove them with in what seemed minutes. Will definitely shop there again highly recommend.
john Banks

john Banks

Rated this company 5/5
Great place for auto ats, great prices, great inventory. Definitely my 1st choice when I need parts.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/orozco-auto-parts-at-2502-w-broadway-rd-phoenix-az-85041/?feed_id=26376&_unique_id=664ccca8473fe

No comments:

Post a Comment