Friday, May 31, 2024

Metro Metals Recycling at 2576 Doswell Ave, St Paul, MN 55108

Metro Metals Recycling, located at 2576 Doswell Ave in St Paul, MN 55108, is a full-service recycling and scrap metal dealer. The company has been family owned and operated for over 30 years, offering both residential and commercial clients the highest quality service for their needs. The business offers dismantling services for vehicles and provides a wide range of car parts in addition to general scrap metal recycling services. People can bring their aluminum cans, copper pipe scrap and other items to be recycled or sold. Customers can also visit the junkyard to find used auto parts or have them salvaged from cars onsite. The company also offers customized container services so that customers can transport large loads of scrap metal without any hassle. Metro Metals Recycling is committed to protecting the environment by using responsible recycling practices that ensure less landfill waste and pollution. All recyclable materials are carefully sorted according to the latest industry standards. The team follows best practices for safety and efficiency when handling hazardous materials, so that no harm is done to the environment during collection or processing. In addition to providing top notch customer service and environmentally conscious recycling solutions, Metro Metals Recycling works with several local charities that benefit from donations made from its corporate headquarters. This allows the business to give back to the community while still providing an excellent experience for its customers. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Jessie Whelan

Jessie Whelan

Rated this company 3/5
Tow truck driver was on time. It was my first time scrapping vehicle and I forgot to siphon the full tank of gas out of my blazer of course I have no idea how to do it so I asked the driver can I get the gas out ?? He didn't offer to help he just said that hose won't be long enough. I gotta load this up and go. I understand that I should of remembered the 55 dollars in gas that I put in an hour before my truck broke down. A month ago... But he acted like it was no big deal kinda laughing at me. So the white blazer has a full tank of gas in it... It could of been handled better is all I'm getting at.
mary cooley

mary cooley

Rated this company 5/5
First time scrapping. My dad was a home machinist for 50+ years and he decided to clean out all his scrap. I did my research and sorted but I want to give a huge thank you to JAMES in the yard for all his help and directing us where and what to do. Very nice and always had a smile. Great experience with everyone and I would highly recommend them for accuracy, friendliness and fair prices.
Jason Summer

Jason Summer

Rated this company 5/5
very helpful staff . big easy to read signs was great experience today .plus a free 25 dollar gas card for the guy
James A

James A

Rated this company 5/5
First time going here. Everyone was extremely nice. Scrap is just side money for hot rod projects I don't get all to serious about it. But I will be going back here as they seem very fair. Any scrap tips deeply appreciated.
Mark Davis

Mark Davis

Rated this company 4/5
Made it work even though process for me wasn't ideal.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/metro-metals-recycling-at-2576-doswell-ave-st-paul-mn-55108/?feed_id=26915&_unique_id=66597d193cc40

No comments:

Post a Comment