Sunday, May 19, 2024

AAA Parts & Salvage at 8438 US-51 NORTH, Southaven, MS 38671

AAA Parts & Salvage at 8438 US-51 NORTH, Southaven, MS 38671 is a one-stop shop for car parts, junkyard needs, and scrap metal dealer services. Our salvage yard is filled with quality used auto parts to keep your vehicle running smoothly. We supply parts from all major brands of cars, trucks, vans and SUVs in our inventory. Our experienced staff can help you pick out the right part for the job and even offer advice on maintenance and repair work. We have a large selection of new, recycled and aftermarket parts so you can get what you need without breaking the bank. We also specialize in buying and selling scrap metal for homes or businesses that might need it. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and satisfaction guaranteed, so come see us today! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Omar

Omar

Rated this company 1/5
Super expensive on USED PARTS . Never going back again .
Wield Man

Wield Man

Rated this company 5/5
Don't go to aaa to buy a starter they sold wrong starter to me I went back with both my starter and the one they sold me was told that was what I ask for that they wood replace it with another one and they did another wrong starter they wood not refund there mistake they got a nasty attatude with me this place fills like a gangster shop
James Jordan

James Jordan

Rated this company 1/5
Useless company. Lead me on all day saying they'd pick up my junk car to never show up. Called back twice to make sure they were going to and they never got to me. Wasted 5 hours of both my wife's and my time.
Paul Mayland

Paul Mayland

Rated this company 5/5
Excellent service, good prices on what I needed. I would definitely recommend this place.
Marty Freeman

Marty Freeman

Rated this company 1/5
I bought 2 engines there first one was wrong year and had blown head gasket witch I fix and to use it sccound engine was wrong year wrong type of car doesn't fit the car I've got been 3 months still trying to get my money back are right engine I've gotten more than a 150 I'll call you right back been put on hold for 2 hours then they went home with me on hold they have lied more than devil himself don't go hear ever update IV hire a lawyer and filed a lawsuit
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/aaa-parts-salvage-at-8438-us-51-north-southaven-ms-38671/?feed_id=26271&_unique_id=664a53d07cf0a

No comments:

Post a Comment