Friday, May 17, 2024

Cusseta Salvage at 290 GA-26, Cusseta, GA 31805

Cusseta Salvage at 290 GA-26 in Cusseta, Georgia is the premier destination for car parts, junkyards, salvage yards and scrap metal dealers in the area. Our knowledgeable team is always ready to help you find the perfect used auto parts. We stock a wide selection of components, including engines, transmissions, brakes, electrical systems and more. All of our products are carefully tested to ensure they meet safety and performance standards before being put on sale. We also offer competitive pricing along with great customer service. Along with car parts, we also offer a variety of other services such as vehicle recycling and metal collection. Our metal collection involves using recycled materials from consumer vehicles like aluminum wheels or radiators and turning them into useful materials that can be reused in manufacturing processes or sold to buyers who need them for construction projects. Our recycling services include taking apart larger vehicles such as busses or trucks and then disassembling them into smaller pieces that can be reused or recycled in various ways. Additionally, we pride ourselves on offering quality customer service for our customers by providing helpful advice about which auto parts may best suit their needs as well as answering any questions they may have. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Kimberly Starks

Kimberly Starks

Rated this company 5/5
This place is the best for your auto part needs! I must say at first I was a little skeptical because I never went there before and they asked for my card info over the phone, but they are LEGIT. Mr. Charlie, got me right what I needed with no issues. I'll definitely continue getting my parts from here.
J J

J J

Rated this company 5/5
Very friendly willing to help you find what you need if they don't got it they can order it for you and help you with questions about vehicles very knowledgeable paul and charlie
Laurie Clark

Laurie Clark

Rated this company 5/5
Paul & Charlie Colman are the sweetest ppl ever. Will always be my 1st call for a tow when needed
Kathleen Trussell

Kathleen Trussell

Rated this company 5/5
Love this place Charlie and Paul are great at getting me what I need and fast, also help me to install parts and quick to tow me if needed!! Big plus for this business
FoxfireNativeNamed

FoxfireNativeNamed

Rated this company 5/5
Fast and most friendly service. Thank y'all for towing me back home!!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/cusseta-salvage-at-290-ga-26-cusseta-ga-31805/?feed_id=26166&_unique_id=6647db10a5605

No comments:

Post a Comment