Sunday, April 7, 2024

Heritage Used Car & Truck Parts LLC at 2700 Newman Rd, Mobile, AL 36695

Heritage Used Car & Truck Parts LLC is located in Mobile, AL at 2700 Newman Rd. Since it was founded in 1999, the family-owned business has been providing locals and visitors with quality used car and truck parts obtained from salvage yards throughout the country. Their team of knowledgeable professionals are experts when it comes to locating difficult to find parts for most makes and models. They also carry a wide selection of new aftermarket items as well. In addition to their retail store, they also have an online store that offers customers the convenience of ordering any part they need right from their home or office computer. The online store can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you never have to worry about closing time. At Heritage Used Car & Truck Parts LLC, customer service is always top priority. They maintain a safe, clean and welcoming environment for all customers who come through the door or visit their website. Their staff are available to answer questions regarding part compatibility and technical support as needed. The company also recycles auto parts by reselling them to other auto repair shops or individuals on a daily basis. This helps them stay stocked with high quality parts that would otherwise end up in landfills or scrap yards across the nation. As advocates for environmental conservation, Heritage Used Car & Truck Parts LLC is committed to finding innovative ways to recycle used auto parts while providing buyers with quality products at affordable prices. If you're looking for quality used car or truck parts without paying an arm and a leg, Heritage Used Car & Truck Parts LLC is the place for you! Visit their retail store today or shop online anytime - they guarantee you won't be disappointed! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Levy Gonzalez

Levy Gonzalez

Rated this company 1/5
In which head fits that we are going to throw a piece that we need here, whoever sees the comment will know that you have the responsibility, but when I write to you about the Prado auto sales dealer website, that we are not brazen, we will see how they justify their bad work. I do know that the staff is willing to sell parts, the thing is at the time of returning it since it came with water and they tell me that it works that way, I have the messages, that they will try to program it themselves, the company came and could not program it , there is a lack of communication and it turns out that from the first day I received it it came wrapped in water as seen in the photos, for what reason do they not recognize the error and return the money to me and what they do is not show their faces and they hang up the phone on me , now I wait for the way to return it, Thank you. They have sent me a piece in poor condition, full of water and I try to contact you and you hang up the phone and do not want to show your face, I hope that by this means my request works. thanks
Christopher Crunkleton

Christopher Crunkleton

Rated this company 1/5
Wish I would've read other reviews before buying from Heritage. Bought a used Eurovan engine with new timing belt......but took my mechanic longer than the 90 day warranty time to do the install. Engine ran fine for 100 miles before one of my injectors failed which took another 30 days to install six new. After another 100 miles, we learned the engine is using a quart of oil per 300 miles. I called and texted Heritage and no calls or texts ever returned. I've put less than 800 total miles and now there is a terrible knock in the engine. I know the warranty period is up but seems like a more reputable company would offer some explanation......a prorated price on a replacement.....or at least hear my concerns. Kaleb won't return a phonecall......and Jerrod said they can't do anything, won't do anything, and and don't expect a call from Kaleb the owner. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!! And now I expect them to reply to this review blaming me for their junk engine. $3500 wasted and lesson learned. If you need a VW Eurovan engine I'd advise you to find a more reputable company that stands behind their product......BUYER BEWARE !!!! Update: Contacted Heritage initially about excessive oil use in the engine they sold me a shortly after 90 day warranty was up......contacted them again months after the 90 days because we used the van for an overnight trip and it was the first time we used the van in months.....we don't just drive the camper as a daily driver. I was not offered an extended warranty....it makes sense and I would have purchased. Did not threaten to "blast you on social media" but can understand why this company tries to downplay their lack of customer service and villainize their customers when they complain about Heritage who will do nothing to rectify a bad situation. Wasn't contacted by GM....I left text and voicemail but no reply except one text telling me someone would contact me by phone. Their reply to my review was speedy.....wish their customer service was speedy as well. The problem with my Eurovan was a bad engine purchased from Heritage....nothing more nothing less. It took months for my mechanic to work this engine into his schedule...and that's my fault....it's not my main vehicle. The engine from Heritage was bad.....and that is Heritage's fault !!! Never asked Heritage to "cover this" but did expect more from them than dismissing my complaint and blatantly lying in their response to my reveiw. Read how they have flamed others in their replies to bad reviews........do you really want to do business with a company like this? It's the character of a business that comes out when there is a problem with a service or product. Heritage failed on this one !!!
Paul Baratti

Paul Baratti

Rated this company 5/5
I had looked around in my area for a machine shop that could do work on my daughter’s 2018 Mini Cooper 1.5t engine and the time frames were unacceptable (6-12 weeks). I went to eBay and looked over a couple of engines available and came across Heritage Used Car & Truck Parts. They weren’t the least expensive but they were the most honest on where the engine came from, the condition, how long of a lead time for delivery, and the extra cost of delivering to a non commercial residential area. On their end they had the engine out of the car, and still being in the donor car was a plus for me (less chance of damage being stored somewhere in the shop). The only Hangup was from the shipping company which maintained good communication with where the engine was during transit. Even with my time crunch the engine arrived with enough time for me to install it and even charge the A/C system. I’ve installed more engines than I can remember but I’ve never had an engine start up with the first turn of the “key” but this motor did, without hesitation. I was shocked, surprised, and impressed. When I need any parts for any of my vehicles my first call will be to Heritage, if they don’t have it they might know someone who does (I had asked them about a cylinder head for my 1970 240Z and they directed me to someone else who did have the part). I can’t give them enough praise. I was sinking and they threw out a life preserver.
James Lemieux

James Lemieux

Rated this company 5/5
I have had only one experience dealing with this company but it was a very rewarding one. I needed a gas tank for an MR two they had one for a reasonable price and got it to me promptly. They are a first class outfit and I would recommend them to anybody
Ben Wilson

Ben Wilson

Rated this company 5/5
Had to order a wiring harness for my 2020 Kia Optima. David was very friendly and knowledgeable. David made sure that I was ordering the correct part for my car. He gave me all the information I needed to double check with a local dealer. I am exceptionally glad that they had this part and had it listed.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/heritage-used-car-truck-parts-llc-at-2700-newman-rd-mobile-al-36695/?feed_id=23905&_unique_id=6612a0796a711

No comments:

Post a Comment