Thursday, February 1, 2024

Cedillo Metal Recycling at 229 E Main St, Avondale, AZ 85323

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Scott Whitten

Scott Whitten

Rated this company 1/5
There always seems to be some weird excuse why they can't pay a fair price, it makes you wonder, is recycling worth your time, especially when you see a NEW fully loaded pickup sitting in front
Danneal Castillo

Danneal Castillo

Rated this company 1/5
A young man started yelling at a customer to hurry up because they were busy but he would no help the customer get cans out of his truck. Truly lazy and the place is realy dirty. Go to a different place!!!
Renee Gray

Renee Gray

Rated this company 1/5
BIGGEST RIP OFF!! DONT GO HERE. I CALLED 2 TIMES BEFORE DRIVING 10 MILES TO GET HERE.GOT PRICES FOR BATTERIES. THEY TOLD ME $5 A PIECE. WHEN I GOT THERE THEY PAID ME 12 CENTS A LB. $5.64!! I COULD HAVE WENT DOWN THE STREET AND GOT 18 CENTS A LB!!!I I will tell everyone I know not to go there. I am pissed off!!!!!
Scott Greer

Scott Greer

Rated this company 2/5
When I called, the employee that answered did not speak clearly enough in English and when I asked for a fax number he told me the owner was not in. When I asked again he said he did not speak English in a very rude tone and then hung up. Because of the poor professionalism and phone demeanor I will not call for prices or recommend anyone else.
Ariane Bunting

Ariane Bunting

Rated this company 1/5
Never again will I go to this place I had a lot of copper and a lot of brass clean copper and brass that they just threw in with the regular Steel and it was already separated I ended up leaving with $6 and in Copper alone pure copper I had more than $6 coming to me and I had a truck load full of Copper Brass and steel
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/cedillo-metal-recycling-at-229-e-main-st-avondale-az-85323/?feed_id=20195&_unique_id=65bb653bbce52

No comments:

Post a Comment