Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Heartland Auto Salvage, inc. at 729 NE Kincaid Rd, Topeka, KS 66616

Heartland Auto Salvage, Inc. is a locally owned and operated business located in Topeka, Kansas. We are your one-stop shop for all things related to auto parts and scrap metal. Our 729 NE Kincaid Rd location has been serving the community since 1985 and we pride ourselves on our customer service and quality products. We offer a wide selection of used auto parts sourced from our extensive network of salvage yards across the country, ensuring you can find the exact part you’re looking for. We also have a vast inventory of scrap metal ranging from aluminum to copper, as well as other metals like brass, stainless steel, iron and steel alloys. Whether you need a single part or multiple pieces for a larger project, we have what you need at competitive prices. Our team of dedicated professionals will work with you to ensure that your needs are met quickly and efficiently. We understand that getting the right part in a timely manner is essential for keeping your car running smoothly so we strive to provide our customers with superior service every time they come in. If you're looking for high quality car parts or scrap metal materials in Topeka, Heartland Auto Salvage has got you covered! Stop by our location today or call us at (785) 235-3500 if you have any questions about our inventory or services. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Jordan

Jordan

Rated this company 5/5
Fair, fast, and friendly. They've helped me on many occasions.
Mohammed Alhaddad

Mohammed Alhaddad

Rated this company 5/5
I had an accident. Brian answered the phone right away. Gave him the directions to where the wreck was and 25 minutes later he was there. Paid me for my car on the spot for the car. Delivered me to safe place and let charge my phone while I was waiting on my wife. It was so nice of him. Thank you Brian
Mt Surplus

Mt Surplus

Rated this company 1/5
Awful business practices. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. They are rude and overpriced!!! A complete waste of time!!
Rebel Creighton

Rebel Creighton

Rated this company 1/5
Tried to call to find a roof rack for my vehicle. I get an answering message to send this person a text. Not exactly a professional answer I would expect.
Rich Brede

Rich Brede

Rated this company 5/5
Son totaled his car 1000 miles from home when hydroplaned into a freeway barrier. Brian was professional, quoted me a salvage price, a planned to have it picked up from the shoulder of I-70. We unloaded all my son’s belongings and drove to this business with the title I brought from South Carolina. We were in and out and headed back east. Best scenario for a bad situation. Really professional.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/heartland-auto-salvage-inc-at-729-ne-kincaid-rd-topeka-ks-66616/?feed_id=21364&_unique_id=65d6eb3e92433

No comments:

Post a Comment