Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Surplus Recycling at 122 Mac St, Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Surplus Recycling at 122 Mac St, Virginia Beach, VA 23462 is a one-stop shop for all your car parts and vehicle needs. Our junkyard is full of used auto parts that have been salvaged from wrecked or decommissioned vehicles. We offer a wide range of options to suit any budget and our salvage yard is constantly being updated with new arrivals. Our experienced staff can help you identify the right part for your vehicle, and we make sure to provide you with top-quality used components at competitive prices. In addition to providing high-quality parts, we also offer scrap metal recycling services. We accept a variety of metals such as stainless steel, copper, aluminum, brass, iron and lead. All of our metals are sorted and separated into distinct categories before being sent off to our facility where they are melted down into raw materials for reuse in other industrial products. With our competitive pricing and knowledgeable staff on hand to answer any questions you might have about surplus recycling, we're confident you'll find exactly what you're looking for at our facility in Virginia Beach! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Freddy W

Freddy W

Rated this company 4/5
I called ahead to ask and verify if they took the items that I had and the gentleman was very kind and informative on how it works. When i pulled up to the building, i just went ahead and backed into what looked like the driveway to unload the things you bring. Someone asked me what do i have and i told them what i was carrying. They told me to unload it and put it on their scale so I did. They evaluated what I had, and I feel their review of my items was fair. I went into the office and they did paperwork and handed me my cash. I feel that the amount was fair for the items that I had. Overall it was a fine experience. If I could choose one thing they could do better it would be to improve customer service just a bit while on site. I will be back if i ever have spare metals, thank you again!
kevin jones

kevin jones

Rated this company 5/5
Best recycling center. Prices usually ok but sometimes you wonder when soda distributors saying they are short on aluminum and we are only getting $.25/LB. Employees are usually good and helpful but they do miss things on occasion so have to watch them ( human nature ). They do address any concerns. Runs pretty smooth for the most part. Been to other places and are a complete nightmare.
Zachery Sevier

Zachery Sevier

Rated this company 5/5
I've recently lost a family member from the area and am relocating my life to VA Beach to help my family. My accent is unquestionably as to where I'm from. Scrap yards where I'm from tend to rip you off. Not the case here AT ALL!!! It's nice to know there are still honest folks in this industry. Not the case up north.
Amie Mitchell

Amie Mitchell

Rated this company 5/5
Old lady recycling some metal. D'Angelo did almost everything for me! Robert was very polite. Prices were good and service was fast! Close to everything, right off 264.
Michael.Trista

Michael.Trista

Rated this company 5/5
I’ve been going here for over 10 years never a disappointment great staff as well kudos to everyone here!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/surplus-recycling-at-122-mac-st-virginia-beach-va-23462/?feed_id=21693&_unique_id=65dea9bdbe636

No comments:

Post a Comment