Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Troupeville Wrecker Services at 10854 Troupeville Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602

Troupeville Wrecker Services is a locally owned and operated business located at 10854 Troupeville Rd in Valdosta, GA. Founded in 1985, our family-run junkyard has been providing the region with quality parts and services for over 35 years. We specialize in car part sales, salvage yard services, scrap metal dealerships, and used auto parts stores. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff are committed to offering customers the best possible service and selection. We have an extensive selection of new and used automotive parts housed in our secure warehouse for both domestic and foreign model vehicles. We also stock a number of specialty parts that can be hard to find anywhere else. Our wrecking yard boasts over 10 acres of cars ranging from classic models to late models. From engines to transmissions, we have what you need! At Troupeville Wrecker Services, we understand how important it is to have reliable transportation access in order to maintain your daily routine. We strive to provide top-notch customer service and support so that you can get back on the road quickly! We also offer free consultations when you bring your vehicle in for repair so that you get an accurate diagnosis and fair price for your repairs. In addition to offering car parts, we are also a full-service scrap metal dealer offering competitive prices for all types of ferrous or nonferrous metals, including aluminum cans and brass shells. Whatever part or material you're looking for, we've got it! Plus, all purchases come with a 90-day warranty so that you're sure to be satisfied with your purchase before leaving our lot! Visit Troupeville Wrecker Services today at 10854 Troupeville Rd in Valdosta or give us a call at (229) 333-8981 to speak directly with one of our friendly customer service representatives! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Ted Brown

Ted Brown

Rated this company 5/5
I had been looking for parts to go on my old vehicle, and had received only best wishes without actual help; this place had the vehicle with the part and gave it to me for a reasonable price. I picked it myself, and the place was messy, but it is a junkyard. They were pretty friendly throughout the process and have helped me twice now with consistent results.
Andy Braswell

Andy Braswell

Rated this company 1/5
I went here to sell scrap copper that I had. When the man handed me the money I thought it was low, but figured i over estimated. After looking at the ticket and seeing the price per pound I received, I saw that I was not wrong in my estimate at all. The price of number one scrap copper was right at two dollars at the time. The man gave me seventy cents per pound and wrote number one copper beside it, which tells me there was no misunderstanding; he screwed me! I advise not to visit this thief.
Greg Paciga

Greg Paciga

Rated this company 1/5
Stay the H*** away from this group of Neanderthals. I've never seen such a mess. I felt like I was stepping back in time to the some caveman era. The entire place wreaked of garbage and sewage. They don't take ANYTHING but cash. Hello I.R.S.??? I don't see how they can be considered a business as the place looked like a combination of junk yard, land fill and soda can heaven. I have never (in my 63 years of life) seen so many cans. And WATCH OUT FOR THE ROACHES!! Stay in your car if you don't want to get covered in them. Could be ALL THE SODA CANS!!
Latoya Golden

Latoya Golden

Rated this company 1/5
This guy should not have a business!!! After several attempts he never came to pick up my vehicle!!! I had my husband call & he said he would be there in a hour & still never came! When I called him back he said he acted like he had no clue what I was talking about! Then I asked have you changed yourkmd & he said yes!!!! Like really dude you could have just said that!! Very rude & unprofessional!!! DO NOT USE!!!
Kj Pollock

Kj Pollock

Rated this company 5/5
Well people seem to have different opinions I guess. I've been doing business with troupville wrecking 4 years and I've always been satisfied. Keep up the good work Randy! Also he's blind as a bat but can drive the wheels off a race car. By the way Randy this is Richie
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/troupeville-wrecker-services-at-10854-troupeville-rd-valdosta-ga-31602/?feed_id=21322&_unique_id=65d5ed7780835

No comments:

Post a Comment