Sunday, February 18, 2024

Ben's Auto Salvage at 4707 Voorhees Rd, New Port Richey, FL 34653

Ben's Auto Salvage in New Port Richey, Florida is a great resource for car parts and scrap metal. Located at 4707 Voorhees Rd, Ben's Auto Salvage has been serving the area since 1974. Offering an extensive selection of used auto parts, they have something for everyone. They specialize in late-model vehicles and offer a wide variety of salvage vehicles as well. Every part is carefully inspected to ensure it meets the highest standards of quality and performance. Their experienced staff can answer any questions you may have or provide advice on the best options for your repairs. Ben's Auto Salvage also offers scrap metal services for those looking to get rid of their old cars or appliances quickly and safely, with top dollar paid for most metals. With convenient hours and friendly customer service, you can count on them to help you get the job done right! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Matty M

Matty M

Rated this company 5/5
I tried dealing with 2 different other companies first, and couldn't get anyone to return my calls or talk to me about scrapping my old vehicle. I called Ben's and they immediately answered, and the person I spoke to was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She looked up the value of the car I was scrapping and answered all of my questions. I loved dealing with this company and want to say thank you again
Andrew

Andrew

Rated this company 5/5
My first time here today. Unfortunately they didn't have my part, but that was not a big deal. The owner was very nice and accommodating and tried very hard to help. These guys are great! I LOVE the place and will be back again!
Alyssa Frank

Alyssa Frank

Rated this company 5/5
Had everything we needed for our car and reasonable pricing will definitely be returning !
Chance Hugus

Chance Hugus

Rated this company 5/5
Awesome experience. These guys make u feel right at home and have great prices to boot. I picked up some Chevy 63 inch springs today. This was my first trip there but certainly won't be my last. This is my new favorite u pull it yard!
Miri's STYLE (Miri)

Miri's STYLE (Miri)

Rated this company 5/5
I got pictures. I am going back for some things as soon as I get my van running again, but they did not have the part I needed.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/bens-auto-salvage-at-4707-voorhees-rd-new-port-richey-fl-34653/?feed_id=21154&_unique_id=65d1f8eb14a98

No comments:

Post a Comment