Sunday, February 18, 2024

A & A Auto Recycling at 5507 9th St E, Bradenton, FL 34203

At A & A Auto Recycling, located at 5507 9th St E in Bradenton, FL 34203, you can find a wide range of car parts, scrap metal, and other components for your vehicle. They are a junkyard and salvage yard that specializes in providing used auto parts at great prices. The staff is very knowledgeable and experienced with helping customers find the right part for their vehicle. In addition to offering used auto parts, they also have an extensive selection of newer car parts and accessories. Whether you are looking for a specific component or just browsing around, this is the place to go for all your automotive needs. A & A Auto Recycling has been operating in Bradenton since 1984 and has built up a strong reputation over the years as being one of the best scrap metal dealers in the area. They provide top-notch customer service and satisfaction guarantee with all purchases, so you never have to worry about receiving faulty or wrong parts. Their staff is friendly and eager to help you find exactly what you need - whether it be something small like a spark plug or something more complex like an engine component - they will do their best to accommodate your request. With their variety of quality used auto parts ranging from engines to lights and everything in between, you will be sure to find just what you need here at A & A Auto Recycling! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Kiki Howe

Kiki Howe

Rated this company 5/5
I was at the Ashton post office this morning and my car would not start. One your drivers, Tom, pulled up and I asked him for a jump and let him know I had jumper cables. He agreed without hesitation and when he was done with his visit to the customer window, he moved his truck and got my car going. Such a pleasant, helpful man! I hope all of your drivers have this helpful and considerate attitude! He’s an asset to your organization! Please let him know that his small act of kindness made my day!
Elizabeth Everts

Elizabeth Everts

Rated this company 5/5
I am currently employed at this location! I love my job and enjoy helping the customers! We are busy all day long and are open everyday of the week except, Sunday we are closed our hours are 8am to 5pm. If we don't have the part your in need of we try to help you out by ordering it in for you. Our inventory changes daily
William Dye

William Dye

Rated this company 5/5
I am have happy with my experience at A &A Auto recycling. I had a car that needed some repairs. And I didn't think the car was worth putting the money into. So I called A&A. And they picked up my and really help me out with not knowing where to take it. The staff was very helpful. I would like to say thank you to Mark for making this process easy and for all of your help.
E B

E B

Rated this company 1/5
Driver is tailgating every car and flipping people off. Driving extremely fast.
Ernest Forrester

Ernest Forrester

Rated this company 1/5
I've been doing business with A&A for quite a while had to run in with a black gentleman today started running his mouth about not holding the door open when he works here didn't see him but still got slick with that mouth but I guess it's okay for an employee to talk to a customer that way A&A you lost my business
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/a-a-auto-recycling-at-5507-9th-st-e-bradenton-fl-34203/?feed_id=21161&_unique_id=65d223287db57

No comments:

Post a Comment