Sunday, May 7, 2023

Denver Place Auto Salvage LLC at 77 Denver Pl, Waterbury, CT 06708

Denver Place Auto Salvage LLC is a family-owned and operated business located in Waterbury, Connecticut. Established in 1990, the business has been providing the local community with quality used auto parts for over 30 years. The junkyard carries a wide selection of vehicle makes and models that can be used for repair or customization projects. In addition to car parts, they also offer scrap metal services and will buy metals from customers. With their fast and friendly customer service, Denver Place Auto Salvage LLC is dedicated to helping customers find exactly what they need for their automotive needs. The salvage yard has over 20 acres of vehicles ranging from older or vintage cars to late model trucks. Customers are able to search through the yard to find specific parts as well as browse through a large selection of aftermarket parts. At Denver Place Auto Salvage LLC, customers have access to an extensive inventory of engines, transmissions, body panels, suspension components, interior pieces, electrical components and more. The knowledgeable staff can help with any questions you may have and provide guidance on selecting the best part for your project. Aside from car parts, the junkyard also provides scrap metal services where customers can bring in their old metals like aluminum cans and steel beams. These items are then recycled into new products and materials that can be sold back at the store or used in other applications. As a reliable source for quality used auto parts as well as scrap metal recycling services, Denver Place Auto Salvage LLC has become a trusted member of the Waterbury community since its inception in 1990. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Kallel DaSilva

Kallel DaSilva

Rated this company 5/5
Denver Place is a great company to work with if you need help getting rid of your old clunker. They made the entire process easy and quick, from making contact all the way until they handed me the cash!! The people here really know how their business works so give them a call when looking for junk car buyers in Connecticut and Springfield - MA area.
Rich D

Rich D

Rated this company 5/5
These guys were great. A bit rocky at the beginning (truck issues, i believe), however, they pulled through and paid excellent for my 2000 VW. They literally just drove away with my car a few minutes ago. I will recommend to anyone else I can, thats looking to junk their car for a fair price.
Myla Oliveira

Myla Oliveira

Rated this company 5/5
I contacted Denver Place to sell a junk vehicle that I had sitting in my front yard. They gave me the highest price, paid me cash and picked up my vehicle the same day. The process was very easy and all of the employees treated me very well. The driver who picked up my vehicle confirmed all of my information and was able to provide me with the correct documentation. I’m so glad I chose Denver Place.
Jim Murac

Jim Murac

Rated this company 1/5
Witnessed a crushed automobile freight truck from this facility on I-84 in Waterbury overloaded with cars poking out the top, uncovered and spreading debris all over the highway. Completely unacceptable.
DanielCarl Lovell

DanielCarl Lovell

Rated this company 5/5
The young lady in side I believe her name is Kristy (sorry if it wasn't) was so super sweet, patient and helpful.. I will be using this place and recommending to others
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/denver-place-auto-salvage-llc-at-77-denver-pl-waterbury-ct-06708/?feed_id=5306&_unique_id=6457f0019beac

No comments:

Post a Comment