Sunday, May 21, 2023

Hawkins of Mayfield at 2295 US-45, Mayfield, KY 42066

About Hawkins of Mayfield, located at 2295 US-45 in beautiful Mayfield, Kentucky, 42066 is a locally owned and operated car parts store, junkyard, salvage yard, scrap metal dealer and used auto parts store. Established in the late 1970s by Richard Hawkins, this family-run business has been providing quality products and services to their customers for over forty years. With an ever expanding selection of car parts from classic cars to modern vehicles and a wide array of used auto parts available for purchase or trade-in, Hawkins of Mayfield is the go-to destination for all your automotive needs. The knowledgeable staff at Hawkins of Mayfield has decades of experience in the automotive industry and can assist you with finding the right part or solution for any project. Whether you are looking for that hard-to-find part or need help diagnosing a problem with your vehicle they can provide you with a professional diagnosis. They also offer repair and installation services as well as full service junk removal. The experienced mechanics at Hawkins will make sure your project gets done right. From salvaged engines to tires to body panels, they have it all! Not sure what part you need? No problem! Their expert staff will be more than happy to point you in the right direction and make sure you find exactly what your vehicle requires. Additionally, they offer competitive pricing on their products making them a great choice if you’re looking to save some money on repairs or replacements. If you’re looking for top quality car parts at an honest price then look no further than Hawkins of Mayfield! Stop by today and let our friendly staff help get your project moving in the right direction! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Jacqueline “Jackie”

Jacqueline “Jackie”

Rated this company 5/5
I have always had excellent customer service at Hawkins. If they don't have what I need, they do their best to help me find it elsewhere and are always very friendly and polite! Thank you!!
Kl M

Kl M

Rated this company 5/5
I own a body shop and car lot and have dealt with Hawkins for years. Always have had great service and a great selection of parts. It's rare I call or stop in and they not have what I need.
Andrew Chrisos

Andrew Chrisos

Rated this company 1/5
Customer service is atrocious. Called for a ECU. Talked to Preston, he asked me to find the production date on my car. Fair enough. I find it. I call back, talk to another guy and he tried to transfer me to Preston. I was on hold for a while, so I hung up to just call back and talk to anyone, because anyone with access to the inventory could have finished assisting me. The person picks up the phone, and I thought it was the 2nd guy, and I was near the end of my lunch break, I said “Hey, I don’t need to specifically talk to Preston if he’s not available. We didn’t get too far into it, I just need anyone who can help me find this.” Person on the other Line says “Well, this is Preston, and if you don’t want to talk to me that’s fine” and puts me on hold. Preston, if you’re reading this, I didn’t say I didn’t want to talk to you. I had said I didn’t need to wait to talk to you if you were busy, because I was just asking about inventory.
francisco carrasco

francisco carrasco

Rated this company 1/5
I called trying to purchase a tailgate from these guys and I was fine with their price and I was willing to pay the shipping and willing to assume the liabilities should it be damaged in shipping as that was what they were worried about, but they are unwilling to ship things. I guess they don't need money. I don't understand why they would be on a national website since they said that they can only sell local . I don't appreciate the attitude on the phone either very bad business practice I would recommend buying parts somewhere else.
Billy Jenkins

Billy Jenkins

Rated this company 1/5
Called about a part and Preston told me he had it so I paid for it. He calls me back next day and said it’s not available which didn’t make sense. He said it was “missing”. I then noticed he doubled the price of it on car-part. Straight up lied to me. Not cool to do this to other people in the industry. I would not trust guys like this!!!!!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/hawkins-of-mayfield-at-2295-us-45-mayfield-ky-42066/?feed_id=6062&_unique_id=6469d15c3e1c7

No comments:

Post a Comment