Saturday, May 20, 2023

Florida Junk Cars at 1603 S 50th St, Tampa, FL 33619

About Florida Junk Cars at 1603 S 50th St, Tampa, FL 33619 is a car parts junkyard and salvage yard that specializes in buying and selling used auto parts. With over 25 years of experience in the industry, they are committed to providing customers with quality service and products. They purchase unwanted vehicles of any make or model and pay cash on the spot. In addition to buying junk cars, they also offer services such as towing and vehicle disposal. They use their extensive knowledge and experience to determine the value of each car part before determining its final price. Furthermore, they have a team of expert technicians who specialize in restoring and reconditioning used auto parts so that you can get the best possible product for your money. Not only do they buy junk cars for cash, but they also specialize in scrap metal recycling services. Customers can take advantage of their free scrap metal drop-off services for copper, aluminum, stainless steel and lead-acid batteries. All scrap metals are recycled in accordance with state laws to help protect public health and ensure proper disposal methods. At Florida Junk Cars, customer satisfaction is a top priority. With knowledgeable staff members on hand to answer any questions you may have about their products or services, you can rest assured knowing you will receive nothing but quality customer service every step of the way. So if you're looking for high-quality car parts or scrap metal recycling services at an affordable rate, head over to Florida Junk Cars today! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Malachi Moore

Malachi Moore

Rated this company 5/5
My car recently is done like my engine is shot. I called the owner, he is a great guy he was very understanding what was going on with my car and me getting my missing papers. He helped me and got my car for me and made the process easy. I recommend this guy to anyone who needs their car junked!!
Jenny Rudin

Jenny Rudin

Rated this company 5/5
During a difficult period in my life their service was top notch and timely with a quick response! No one ever wants to find their car no longer running after being stolen and recovered, they made the transaction seemlessly and with professionalism. Hopefully I don't have to call anytime soon, but I know who I will call! Thanks Florida Junk Cars
Gianna Hawthorne

Gianna Hawthorne

Rated this company 5/5
Best junk car towing company in the area. They were the only ones that would come same day, and on a Sunday which was very important to me since I needed my car gone in an urgent manner. They are timely and the driver is friendly & very helpful with paperwork and everything you need. Would definitely use their services again.
Nina Robinson

Nina Robinson

Rated this company 5/5
Go to school at Saint Leo, originally from Virginia Beach and needed my old car junked before I left to go back home. Called them, let them know my situation and they were able to come out within 2 hours! And updated me on the leaving time and arrival. Great people and great service!
Lonnie West

Lonnie West

Rated this company 5/5
First off, I was impressed with the quick callback when I i phoned and left a message, and we set a time to meet after I got off work. I even got a text about 40 minutes before our meeting time letting me know the truck was on its way. Communication: A++ Second, this was a car without a title (Mom's old car, and she'd passed away a year and a half ago) and we'd already played phone tag with a few other places, so I was concerned that there would be difficult disposing of the car. The service could not have been easier! Paperwork was taken care of efficiently and properly. A++ Third, I did not have any pretenses about the worth of my car. Let’s be honest: if you are calling a tow truck to take your car away, it’s because it will cost you more to keep it or sell it than it’s worth. I looked at some of the laughable reviews complaining about how much money was offered for their vehicle, and I assume they were all written by either A) 20-something kids who think their crappy lowered car with custom rims and loud exhaust system is somehow actually valuable, or B) other companies using reviews to try to tank a competitor. The end result: I got my old, untitled car that was costing me money to keep (and would have cost me a lot more to get titled to sell) taken off my hands, and it didn’t cost me a dime! Fast, friendly, and communicative. I highly recommend this company!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/florida-junk-cars-at-1603-s-50th-st-tampa-fl-33619/?feed_id=6041&_unique_id=646952a73e514

No comments:

Post a Comment