Friday, May 26, 2023

Bilderback's Auto Parts Inc at 1592 Fischer Rd, South Beloit, IL 61080

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

James Osinga

James Osinga

Rated this company 1/5
I called look for a fuel tank for my truck. Guy became very rude when I didn't know the answer to a question. Read the reviews and seems many people has same issue. I hope I can find the part other places. Definitely won't bother calling them again if I need something
Pete Sweeting

Pete Sweeting

Rated this company 1/5
The guy worked harder to not make a sale than to try to make a sale. Tried telling me to different body styles took the same trim piece. Which it does not.
Al Sigler

Al Sigler

Rated this company 1/5
WARNING THIS PLACE SCAMS PEOPLE AND SELLS DAMAGED PARTS CLAIMING THEY ARE GOOD. This place has given me over 6 blown motors over the course of doing business with them claiming thst they are good and they will not refund me my money back on the labor that my employee spent 10-15 hours working to put these blown motors in vehicles. Very rude and unprofessional DO NOT BUY HERE
Maria Villalobos

Maria Villalobos

Rated this company 1/5
They put a Transmission for $475 and we drive seven hours to get there and they said they already sold it but they put it back online for $1500 and when my husband complain about it the guy was really really rude!!!
Larry Merrill

Larry Merrill

Rated this company 4/5
I have bought several things from this salvage yard and I am yet to be displeased. One thing to remember for any other possible buyer. If you do not give the correct info to the guys at the counter, you will get the incorrect part. That's on you. I did just purchase a transmission that came from a wrecked truck. As you know, that can be a gamble. I did find that it would not work for me due to the damage. I called Mark at the front desk, because he has been the one I choose to deal with, and Dave picked up. When asking if Mark was available, I sensed an attitude immediately from Dave. I gave him the info for Mark to call me when available. Couple hours went by and I gave the yard a call back to see If Mark was available, thinking that maybe he got busy and forgot. I know, human behavior, right?! He was not available again. I proceeded to tell Dave that I have a short window to get this done today, and before I could finish my sentence, I was rudely interrupted with a raised voice saying he understands and then hung up. Very unprofessional service if you ask me. I went ahead headed down there hoping to catch Mark in my open window of time. Long story a little shorter, Mark took care of me. They are going to pull another trans from a newer truck and give me an exchange. if it doesn't work for me, then they will reimburse my money.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/bilderbacks-auto-parts-inc-at-1592-fischer-rd-south-beloit-il-61080/?feed_id=6384&_unique_id=64716c18a016a

No comments:

Post a Comment