Sunday, May 28, 2023

Chuck & Eddie's Used Auto Parts at 384 Old Turnpike Rd, Southington, CT 06489

Chuck & Eddie's Used Auto Parts has been in business since 1946, providing high quality used car parts to customers in the Southington, CT area. In addition to our large selection of car parts, we also offer a junkyard and salvage yard for those looking for scrap metal or other materials. We pride ourselves on our customer service and our ability to provide the best possible parts at the best possible prices. Come check us out today! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Erika D

Erika D

Rated this company 4/5
The experience I had with "Obie" to ensure the delivery of the motor I purchased as well as answering all my customer concerns and questions was the best attentive to detail service I have received in awhile. "Obie" was so helpful, courteous, and professional in his dealings with your customer base. If it weren't for "Obie" this review would have received 1 star due to the gentleman whom was extremely unkind, inpatient and whom does not have any 'teamwork" ethic toward his colleagues. If you just do the job well that's what you are being paid for BUT when someone goes over and above "the call of duty" then they should be commended for same. This is an attempt for that purpose. Please recognize him for a job well done in my opinion.
Megan Mallette

Megan Mallette

Rated this company 1/5
Will. Never. Go. Back. Ordered a transmission for my car on a Tuesday and was told it would come between Friday , Monday or Tuesday. I put a $300 deposit down on it and everything. Called Friday and Saturday to see if it was there yet and got told they had no idea and would call us back. Of course no call back. Called Tuesday to see where it was and the guy said it never got ordered. They took our $300 and never ordered the transmission. When we asked for our money back the guy claims we have to wait for a gentleman named Brian and he would CALL US BACK….to make things worse I called back and asked to speak to Brian and they transferred me right to him. They lied and said he wasn’t in and he actually was!!! Beyond awful customer service and a complete waste of time.
Matthew Weyhmiller

Matthew Weyhmiller

Rated this company 5/5
They helped me attempt to get a tow hitch that I needed to get my car back to Michigan. Although we were unsuccessful that day, I ended up full-sending my car, and thankfully made it back to Michigan.i appreciate their helpfulness and willing to stay open 15 extra minutes. I would appreciate if they had a 30min/15min countdown till closing though.
Matthew Bristow

Matthew Bristow

Rated this company 5/5
VERY fast shipping and handling. I purchased and airbag for a great fair price on Monday and had it in my hands Thursday. I wish everyone conducted business this good. Thank you
hayden forleo

hayden forleo

Rated this company 1/5
Showed up at 4 they close at 5. Door was locked asked the guy at the desk if I could run in a grab the 1 part that would take 5 mins and I knew they had it. He told me everyone was leaving. Wasn’t even close to 5 yet. Drove 40 minutes for no reason. Also before then I tried calling 3 times to ask about the part and no one picked up.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/chuck-s-used-auto-parts-at-384-old-turnpike-rd-southington-ct-06489/?feed_id=6454&_unique_id=647314489f8b9

No comments:

Post a Comment