Sunday, May 14, 2023

ABC Auto Parts at 13741 S Ashland Ave, Riverdale, IL 60827

ABC Auto Parts is a family-owned business located at 13741 S Ashland Ave in Riverdale, Illinois. We have been providing quality automotive parts to our customers for over ten years. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff are available to answer any questions you may have about the parts we offer. We specialize in car parts, junkyard services, salvage yards, scrap metal dealers, and used auto parts stores. Our wide selection of quality used and new car parts includes engines, transmissions, exhaust systems, brakes, suspension systems, wheels, tires and more. For those looking to save some money on their car repairs or upgrades, ABD Auto Parts offers great discounts for bulk orders. We also offer installation services for select items so you don't have to worry about getting the job done yourself. At ABC Auto Parts we pride ourselves on our customer service and satisfaction is always guaranteed with every purchase. So if you're looking for quality car parts at an amazing price then ABC Auto Parts is the place for you! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

thomas quinn

thomas quinn

Rated this company 5/5
I have been working with ABC auto parts for a few weeks now. They have pulled 2 parts for me and given me lots of feedback and pictures to help the dealer confirm the parts were proper. Their communication and response time has been really amazing. I will happily do business with them again in the future. They are highly recommended.
Rimas Stasiulis

Rimas Stasiulis

Rated this company 5/5
Jim and frank really went above and beyond to find me the right back window for my toyota tundra. Highly recommend them. will definitely do bus. with them again. thanks!!!
nicole johnson

nicole johnson

Rated this company 5/5
Ok I need a part for my 2006 Nissan maxima I don't know the name but it's wat holds the engine I had to wait 2days for the part it looked brand new they got me right and I thank them.. wen I need a part this is the place 2 be baby... Thanks guys
Miguel Blanco

Miguel Blanco

Rated this company 5/5
Always a great place to shop. Every time I need an engine or transmission or tires mu first call is to abc thank you guys. Specially Ricky espino. Or frank. On business accounts you have Louis Michael Chris and joe they make a pretty good team
Andrea Carrillo

Andrea Carrillo

Rated this company 1/5
Guys in the front are jerks. Wanted to charge me almost $500 for an old Honda bumper?? Wish they didn't always treat girls at any kind of parts or car shop like they don't know anything about prices, imagine how many they did this to. Trash place
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/abc-auto-parts-at-13741-s-ashland-ave-riverdale-il-60827/?feed_id=5719&_unique_id=6461b5346043b

No comments:

Post a Comment