Saturday, May 27, 2023

Oxford Scrap Metal Inc at 3383 US-78 E, Anniston, AL 36207

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Light

Light

Rated this company 5/5
Great clean well maintained yard, great prices. I have went to others in the area and they was rude unprofessional and there yards are a danger pit. This place is a 1000 times better and i feel welcome for my business.
Daniel Phillips

Daniel Phillips

Rated this company 1/5
Looking over my ticket seems I didn't get paid for my clean aluminum 90 something pounds could be an honest mistake but don't reckon I'll be using them again cause this is my only income
Francisco Gonzalez

Francisco Gonzalez

Rated this company 5/5
Was my first time using them I was very pleased. Got a good price or my old. Scrap p
Matthew Hanson

Matthew Hanson

Rated this company 5/5
Great place, they keep everything organized and clean for a scrap yard, and they pay fairly.
A K BEL

A K BEL

Rated this company 4/5
It's a good place to take your scrap.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/oxford-scrap-metal-inc-at-3383-us-78-e-anniston-al-36207/?feed_id=6440&_unique_id=6472bf1542822

No comments:

Post a Comment