Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Gagels Auto Parts at 6701 S 78th St, Riverview, FL 33578

Gagels Auto Parts at 6701 S 78th St, Riverview, FL 33578 is a family-owned and operated business that has served the Tampa Bay area for over 30 years. They specialize in providing top quality used auto parts from both foreign and domestic vehicles. Whether you need an engine part, body part, or an interior component, Gagels has it all! Their extensive inventory includes transmissions, wheels, alternators and starters. You can also find specialty items such as hard-to-find parts for vintage and classic cars. At Gagels Auto Parts you can find everything you need to make the repairs to your vehicle easier and more affordable. With their knowledgeable staff on hand to help guide you through the selection process, you can be sure to get exactly what you are looking for without any hassle or confusion. They have a junkyard on site where they buy and sell scrap metal as well as salvageable auto parts. At Gagels Auto Parts they pride themselves on offering competitive prices and customer service that goes above and beyond expectations. Their staff is friendly and attentive to their customers’ needs, ensuring that everyone leaves with a smile on their face. If you’re looking for used auto parts at an affordable price – look no further than Gagels Auto Parts! They have something for everyone from mechanic rookies to experienced professionals when it comes to finding the perfect part for your vehicle repair project. Stop by today to experience the unbeatable customer service and unbeatable prices that only Gagels Auto Parts can offer! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Vinicius Melo

Vinicius Melo

Rated this company 1/5
I don't recommend anyone to buy anything here. I am totally frustrated. I paid 166$ with tax for this part and look how I received it. As soon as I left the store I checked the internet and found many other parts that were the same and in a better state of conservation for half the price. when i tried to return it they said i would have to pay 25% fee because they had to order that part. Don’t waste your time buying parts here, you will find it on internet much cheaper and better condition.
Josh Cardwell

Josh Cardwell

Rated this company 1/5
Absolutely horrible service…. Go into parts desk ask for a complete part with everything included. Willing to pay for whatever. I just needed a complete unit. Waited way longer than was told and when they brought the part out it was totally striped. Told me they couldn’t sell the rest to me because they always cut the parts out. I would have just went to a pull a part if that was the case I didnt care what had to be done, but don’t sell me a complete unit and then tell me you can’t sell it complete.
Tim Thomas

Tim Thomas

Rated this company 1/5
I ordered a part and was promised the part will reach to me in 2 business days. I waited 3 business days and the part never arrived! So I gave them a call and was told that the part will arrive to my address on the second business day. Nothing ever arrived!! I called two days after and kept getting transferred over until they hung up on me!! Eventually I was able to reach someone and was told that the part is bad. Wasted a whole week waiting on a part to be told at the end that the part was bad!!! Disappointing service and terrible communication from Gagles auto part’s end!! Stay away from them as timee costs moneyy!!!
Pascal Guarracino

Pascal Guarracino

Rated this company 5/5
Great service free delivery and they stand by their product other product wouldn't use any other Salvage Yard
Daniel durden

Daniel durden

Rated this company 5/5
Gavels is the best! Got a motor from them and wow. Got my car back running in a week’s time. Wayne is the man!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/gagels-auto-parts-at-6701-s-78th-st-riverview-fl-33578/?feed_id=6230&_unique_id=646dc96aaf879

No comments:

Post a Comment