Tuesday, May 14, 2024

O'Reilly Auto Parts at 2901 State Ave, Kansas City, KS 66102

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Linda Ramirez

Linda Ramirez

Rated this company 1/5
First time I ever had a bad experience. Asked for assistance in finding the rear windshield wiper for my Ford Edge. The clerk simply told me that they didn't have any in stock...then said, "next!"
Ray Diaz

Ray Diaz

Rated this company 4/5
Staff was good found what I needed there where I couldn't find it any other parts store!
Jacob Hamm

Jacob Hamm

Rated this company 2/5
Been 50/50 with service call up there for a simple price nobody answers at 3pm at that
Ray Diaz

Ray Diaz

Rated this company 2/5
Good service the second time I went first time I was wondering how they even hired this person had to wait on him to wait on me I was the only one in the store.....
Roosevelt Irvin

Roosevelt Irvin

Rated this company 5/5
Price selection and customer service perfect
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/oreilly-auto-parts-at-2901-state-ave-kansas-city-ks-66102/?feed_id=25963&_unique_id=664313ae4b6f1

No comments:

Post a Comment