Wednesday, May 8, 2024

New Salisbury Auto Salvage at 7680 IN-135, New Salisbury, IN 47161

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Todd Barrow

Todd Barrow

Rated this company 1/5
Stopped by there in a Saturday morning. Noticing that the business looked closed I pulled over into their lot to check on my phone whether they were open or not. Upon seeing they were closed I went to pull off and two men were standing in the doorway looking at me as if I was a criminal. To say the least I will never go back. Makes me wonder what they had going on in there to warrant such a reaction.
james lee

james lee

Rated this company 1/5
I wouldn’t use them at all I’d rather call other tow companies that are cheaper and experienced in towing cars I’ve never seen anyone tow better than a young man who used to work their from 2001-2013 I believe his name was Norm he towed all my vehicles and towed them great he new how to load the car n strap it down right. I wish he was still towing so I could call him but thanks to people running their mouth about him he moved away and went to work at another tow company. I actually give it a half star
Bernetta Tyree

Bernetta Tyree

Rated this company 5/5
Great Auto Salvage. Let us get things out of my wrecked car. Nice people working there.
Lisa LeSaux

Lisa LeSaux

Rated this company 5/5
Very nice, knowledgeable, and helpful. Prompt on wrecker service and car lockouts.
Corey Mcadams

Corey Mcadams

Rated this company 5/5
very prompt and reasonable..
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/new-salisbury-auto-salvage-at-7680-in-135-new-salisbury-in-47161/?feed_id=25641&_unique_id=663b7ef1bcf2d

No comments:

Post a Comment