Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Peacock's Auto Salvage at 919 GA-49, Macon, GA 31211

Peacock's Auto Salvage is a family-owned and operated auto salvage yard located at 919 GA-49 in Macon, Georgia 31211. We specialize in providing high quality used car parts and scrap metal to our customers. Our junkyard is well stocked with a wide selection of all makes and models of cars that have been salvaged for parts so you can rest assured that we have the right part you need. Our experienced staff can help you find the right part for your vehicle quickly and easily. We also offer competitive prices, fast shipping, and excellent customer service. In addition to used car parts, we also accept scrap metal from our customers, including aluminum, copper, brass, steel, and more. We are proud to be an environmentally friendly junk yard by recycling materials responsibly whenever possible. With our commitment to excellence, Peacock's Auto Salvage is your go-to source for all of your automotive needs! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Wayne Thompson

Wayne Thompson

Rated this company 5/5
Sunroof burst in my Tundra. Dealership wanted 1,300.00 for just the glass. Friendly and helpful staff quickly found me what I needed for $150.
Breakthrough Dumpster Rentals

Breakthrough Dumpster Rentals

Rated this company 5/5
The service was good. They had part pulled and ready in about 15 minutes
Kashmar Small

Kashmar Small

Rated this company 5/5
I had a great experience dealing with this salvage yard today. Clean waiting area, everyone was nice and professional. If they have parts I need in the future, I will definitely return.
howard rooks

howard rooks

Rated this company 1/5
Nothing against the place but made a call earlier on 12/27/21 and the person who answered was very rude.I said I needed a 1997 honda steering knuckles for a project I'm doing that has abs she was not listening and asked me again what I need it for I then repeated what I said. She asked if i needed the for a two door, four door,or hatchback i said it dosent matter I just need the abs version of of the steering knuckles because there interchangeable on the project I'm working on. She then said it does matter because the part numbers are different. It is the same part for every civic from 1996 -2000.Very rude indeed.
Dwayne Bass

Dwayne Bass

Rated this company 1/5
BUYER BEWARE Their return policy is tricky. Before I purchased my items, I asked what the retro policy was. I was told I had 30 days to return anything, with the receipt. BUT....... when I called to return my items, I was THEN informed there would be a restocking fee of 25%. My issue is that I was NOT informed that was the case until later I called them. THEN THEY DECIDED TO TELL ME TO READ THE WRITING ON THE BACK OF THE RECEIPT. BAD BUSINESS IN MY OPINION.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/peacocks-auto-salvage-at-919-ga-49-macon-ga-31211/?feed_id=18228&_unique_id=658c6dd551c01

No comments:

Post a Comment