Thursday, December 28, 2023

Pacific Steel & Recycling at 604 12th St N, Lewiston, ID 83501

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Cedillo

Cedillo

Rated this company 5/5
Good customer service
Angie G.

Angie G.

Rated this company 5/5
Great place to ♻️ ! Once I've amassed a generous quantity of aluminum cans, I haul them in, & get a refund. It's always fun to guess the weight, & I enjoy watching all the cans go up the treadmill. If you're able to time it right, watch for their ad in the Exchange, you can get paid an extra bonus/lb. Hey, 5¢ is still 5¢ ⚙️ I'm looking forward to ordering steel from them but haven't been able to work it into my budget yet. I did download the pdf from their website, the detailed product options are quite impressive. Only wish prices were listed somewhere. Even if the prices change regularly it would be cool to peak at them as I squirrel away savings for my projects.
Kevin Chapman

Kevin Chapman

Rated this company 5/5
A couple of years ago I went there inquiring information on how best I make money on discovered material abandoned. With the information I received. We were able to make $8800. Whoever it was that help me was courteous and informative. I’m glad we have Pacific steel and recycling in the valley. Not to mention the great service they have provided me for many years.
pam rinard

pam rinard

Rated this company 5/5
I had 600 pounds of cans most of them stuck to the bags and the man helping me still had a smile when he was all done .the woman inside was very friendly, made my day!
Steve McClaine

Steve McClaine

Rated this company 5/5
Been doing business with them for years and they have always been good to me. I do miss seeing, "Slim". He worked there for years and was was always very pleasant.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/pacific-steel-recycling-at-604-12th-st-n-lewiston-id-83501/?feed_id=18298&_unique_id=658e1474b223a

No comments:

Post a Comment