Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Go Go Auto Parts at 7709 Kingsbury Rd, Delton, MI 49046

Go Go Auto Parts at 7709 Kingsbury Rd in Delton, Michigan is a reliable destination for automotive supplies and services. As a family-owned business, this shop has been proudly serving the local community with quality parts, products and services since it opened its doors more than 30 years ago. This store carries a vast selection of new car parts, as well as used auto parts. Customers can find everything from engines and transmissions to body panels, interior trim pieces and accessories. The team also utilizes state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to ensure that customers get the right part for their vehicle's make and model. In addition to supplying new and used auto parts, Go Go Auto Parts also operates a junkyard and salvage yard where customers can purchase scrap metal or bring in their old vehicles for recycling. This shop provides convenient disposal services for junk cars and other vehicles that have reached the end of their useful life. The knowledgeable staff at Go Go Auto Parts is dedicated to providing excellent customer service while helping customers find exactly what they need to keep their vehicles running safely and efficiently. Stop by today to find the perfect car part or take advantage of their professional disposal services. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Craig Jones

Craig Jones

Rated this company 5/5
Highly recommend So glad I found them. Totally saved me!! I stopped in for the part I needed. They actually had it for a great price! Had it in my hand fast and back on the road. I actually enjoyed all the staff and the conversations we had. Loved that it's a private small business and not some corporate franchise. I always try and support a small business.
Michelle Hall

Michelle Hall

Rated this company 5/5
GoGo has never let me down, amazing customer service, the knowledge to know what you need when you don’t know what it’s called and just pleasant people all the way around. If you need something for your vehicle…GoGo has all the things!! I highly recommend! Extra star to Jennifer for always being so accommodating!
patchjma8

patchjma8

Rated this company 5/5
IMHO, GGAP went above and beyond to make the parts purchase a deal that could have gone south. Counter service is great, ladies are very friendly. I could have used more time in the internet café, S n G sign is funny. GGAP is now my go to used parts place
tyler woodard

tyler woodard

Rated this company 5/5
Go go auto parts is my shops go to place for used parts. Shellie at the front desk is always great to deal with for me and my employees and they always get us what we need with a great attitude. Highly recommend them for your used auto parts needs! Thanks from myself and my crew at Woodard Automotive!
chris reinbold

chris reinbold

Rated this company 5/5
Very nice salvage yard,nice folks,will visit again.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/go-go-auto-parts-at-7709-kingsbury-rd-delton-mi-49046/?feed_id=18151&_unique_id=658a9e0329c63

No comments:

Post a Comment