Friday, December 29, 2023

A-Abco Fridley Auto Parts at 7300 NE Central Ave, Fridley, MN 55432

About A-Abco Fridley Auto Parts, located at 7300 NE Central Ave in Fridley, MN 55432, is your premier destination for all of your car part needs. With a wide selection of both new and used parts from top brands, you can find what you need to get back on the road quickly. Our expansive junkyard, salvage yard and scrap metal dealer are all filled with an extensive inventory of auto parts. We have been providing quality parts for years and strive to meet the highest standards of customer service. Whether you need an engine part or want to replace a worn interior piece, our knowledgeable staff is here to help. They can answer any questions you might have about our inventory and even help you find hard-to-find items. We understand that your vehicle is important to you and that's why we prioritize finding the right solution at the right price. Our commitment to excellence has made us one of the best used auto parts stores around. Visit us today and experience the difference A-Abco Fridley Auto Parts can make! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Roberta Sorenson

Roberta Sorenson

Rated this company 1/5
Bad experience. On Monday my auto body shop called ahead for a part and was quoted $136. On Tuesday I called to confirm and was told they had two of the parts, but gave me different and higher prices for the part. On Wednesday I drove over to pick up the part. There were 8 employees standing around. I explained what I was looking for to one of them only to be told he couldn't help me. I then talked to a woman who said they had the part, then said they didn't. The whole time she acted like she didn't understand what I was asking for and no one had any recollection of either my call or the auto body shop's call. She said that two parts were listed on the computer but not actually in stock. So... I left work early and drove for 35 minutes in rush hour traffic to be treated in a rude manner and to learn that this parts store did not have the part that they told both me and the auto body shop that they had just one and two days before.
Jeff zwart

Jeff zwart

Rated this company 1/5
They didn’t want to sell parts. I have called emailed and still can’t tell me if the part I called about is in stock. I am 2 hours away and not going to drive there again to find out they don’t have it. They just keep telling me to pay for it on line. I did that before and drove to pick it up and they sold the part a month before. It took a week to get my money back so I had to wait a week to get the money back so I could go another place to buy the part. When I ask if I could get something for my troubles of driving and waiting for my money they told me I should of called to make sure it was on the shelf before I bought it. So I tried this time and they won’t help. I am done buying parts from them. And I am telling everybody I know. Thanks for nothing!
Kevin Kujala

Kevin Kujala

Rated this company 4/5
Great place for used parts! They just need to expedite sales and getting you your part in a timely manner. Waited an hour for a receipt today that could've been printed and done in 2 minutes.....
Brian Gourley

Brian Gourley

Rated this company 5/5
The place to go for your parts. Good prices. The owners are really nice and friendly. Staff knows parts and how to find them if it’s not in stock.
Z Dawson

Z Dawson

Rated this company 5/5
Nice and funny staff. Had a fun time there. The staff are very knowledgeable about parts and vehicles. The prices are cheap but very great quality. Will come again.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/a-abco-fridley-auto-parts-at-7300-ne-central-ave-fridley-mn-55432/?feed_id=18319&_unique_id=658e92531d78d

No comments:

Post a Comment