Monday, December 25, 2023

CarMax at 3611 Fountainhead Dr, San Antonio, TX 78229

CarMax at 3611 Fountainhead Dr, San Antonio, TX 78229 is one of the leading car dealers in town. They offer a wide range of new and used cars, trucks, SUVs and vans to meet the needs of any customer. With their knowledgeable sales staff and impressive selection of vehicles, CarMax has become a popular choice for those looking to purchase a vehicle. CarMax has a full service center where you can get maintenance and repair for your vehicle as well as body work and paint jobs. The prices are competitive and they have financing available so you don't have to worry about putting down a huge down payment if that's not an option for you. CarMax also provides customers with access to parts from car parts stores, junkyards, salvage yards, scrap metal dealers, and used auto parts stores so that you can find what you need for your car or truck without having to go elsewhere. It's no wonder why CarMax has become such a respected name in the area when it comes to buying and servicing automobiles. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Brandon P.

Brandon P.

Rated this company 5/5
This is my "go to" place when I'm in the market for a used vehicle. To date I have purchased two cars and a truck and my son purchased his car from this location. Also, shortly two of my daughters plan to buy their cars here too. If you find haggling with sales reps at traditional dealerships exhausting, I strongly recommend visiting CarMax. Their pricing is fair (within market value), have a huge inventory, and there are no high pressure sales tactics. Finally, you won't find a dealership that will offer the trade in amount you'll get here.
Jason Franklin

Jason Franklin

Rated this company 5/5
Car a real fair price on my vehicle and K, the salesperson worked with me using the national database to get me the car I wanted. Really recommend giving CarMax a shot, I truly enjoyed the experience.
Esmael Yzaguirre

Esmael Yzaguirre

Rated this company 5/5
Going into CarMax was totally different than going into a dealership. The atmosphere was amazing, everyone was friendly and smiling which made me very comfortable. Very strong team leaders very knowledgeable and helping each other out .I would definitely refer family and friends to CarMax anytime!! Eileen thank you for patience and making this possible
John Fuson

John Fuson

Rated this company 5/5
This was our first experience with CarMax and we were definitely pleased. The buying department offered a completely fair trade-in value for my vehicle (more than I expected!) and Colin, our sales guy, was great! We paid for a vehicle to be transferred from a different store and Colin did everything he could to streamline the process. They could've done a little better job on detailing the vehicle, found a few spots that should've been caught by their detailing department but certainly nothing that would have been a deal breaker. We'll be back!
Bridgette Williams

Bridgette Williams

Rated this company 5/5
My car buying experience was heightened by the exuberant and considerate nature exhibited by my sales guy...JAVIER TERAN. My car buying experience was absolutely delightful...never truer words spoken. If it's policy, keep it up, but if it's Javier, then I feel blessed that he helped me get my grown & sexy whip.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/carmax-at-3611-fountainhead-dr-san-antonio-tx-78229/?feed_id=18123&_unique_id=6589f512c620a

No comments:

Post a Comment