Friday, June 14, 2024

US Auto Parts at 164 Brooks Ln, Georgetown, KY 40324

At US Auto Parts at 164 Brooks Ln, Georgetown, KY 40324, we offer a wide selection of car parts and services for automotive enthusiasts in the area. From new and used car parts to a full-service junkyard, our experienced staff can help you find the perfect piece for your car or truck. We also offer salvage yards, scrap metal dealers, used auto parts stores and more. Our vast inventory includes everything from radiators to tires and engines. All of our products are quality tested and come with warranties so you can rest assured that you’re getting the best value for your money. We also offer competitive pricing on our products as well as discounts for bulk orders. Whether it’s a simple repair or a complete overhaul of your vehicle, US Auto Parts has you covered. Visit us today to see what we have to offer! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Narez Dean

Narez Dean

Rated this company 1/5
IWOULDNY GIVE THEM ONW STAR THEY SOLD ME 2 TRANSMISSION I PAYED FOR INSTALL THEY BOTH WHERE BAD
B Bond

B Bond

Rated this company 1/5
Liars, they say they have parts you need for your vehicle. But after driving their from out of town they inform me that someone had taken the parts off the vehicle without them aware of it. This is before I called for on the phone to confirm they had the headlight assembly i needed. Avoid these people at all costs!!
Thomas Barker

Thomas Barker

Rated this company 5/5
Go get a cheap car battery if you need one. They also have a good inventory of engines and other parts.
kat summers

kat summers

Rated this company 1/5
these people sell bad parts dont not buy anything from them bad bussiness terrible service
Zachary Smith

Zachary Smith

Rated this company 5/5
I bought an EJ255 out of an 05 Legacy GT from these guys that was listed as 'good' on car-part. Within a week I had the motor in my car and running, and it does indeed run well. The price was the best I could find in my area and I'm not disappointed. Everything was included wires, turbo, accessories. They didn't hack off anything important in the removal phase. The exhaust and intercooler were missing but I had my own. YMMV but I'll cast my vote as having a good experience with this company. Note: They offer a 30 day 'warranty replacement' only--not a refund. The best you will get back from them is in-store credit. This is clearly stated on your receipt. Luckily I didn't need to worry about this, but I know this may influence other's buying decisions (if they don't have extra stock of what you ordered, store credit won't do you much good). All-in-all I would shop here again.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/us-auto-parts-at-164-brooks-ln-georgetown-ky-40324/?feed_id=27699&_unique_id=666bf20de7073

No comments:

Post a Comment