Wednesday, June 26, 2024

New Way Auto Sales & Parts at 1621 S 4th Ave, Tucson, AZ 85713

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Carl

Carl

Rated this company 5/5
The people here helpful and understand. They go above and beyond to make sure you get the right part. Thanks
Amanda Falzone

Amanda Falzone

Rated this company 5/5
Most helpful and generous auto parts place I’ve been to!!! Thank you so much Jeff for helping us!
Adrian U

Adrian U

Rated this company 5/5
Excellent customer service will recommend to anyone looking for quality used parts
Christopher Clark

Christopher Clark

Rated this company 1/5
Don't Buy from this customer online. I purchased an engine from these guys after it took a while for them to actually ship my customer decided to not do the repair. I communicated this to the seller and was told I would get a refund once they received the Engine back. The engine was sent back by the same company they shipped with. I have the receipt . Now they have the engine and my 1600.00 dollars. I stopped communicating Don't do Business with these guys
Nathaniel Flores

Nathaniel Flores

Rated this company 5/5
Visited 5/7/21, Was transfer over from a salvage yard to New Way Auto via phone and some actually picked up (they dont open till 8am, and this was around 740am). Asked and they had the make and model I was looking for, asked for a specific piece to battery terminal area AND they actually had the piece I was looking for. Thanks guys really saved me some $ and even gave a great deal for it. Definitely will come back when I need to, shout out to the two gentlemen that helped me(forgot the names).
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/new-way-auto-sales-parts-at-1621-s-4th-ave-tucson-az-85713/?feed_id=28392&_unique_id=667c428f39488

No comments:

Post a Comment