Friday, June 28, 2024

Jax Scrap Metal Recycling at 10931 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32246

Jax Scrap Metal Recycling is located at 10931 Beach Blvd in Jacksonville, FL 32246. As a scrap metal dealer and auto parts store, they provide an essential service to the community by helping to reuse and recycle materials that would otherwise be thrown away or left to waste. They are open Monday through Friday from 8am-4pm and accept a wide selection of metals from aluminum cans to car & truck parts. In addition, they also offer a convenient pickup and drop off service for those who can't make it into the store during regular business hours. Jax Scrap Metal Recycling has built their reputation on providing quality, customer-oriented services for over 25 years. Their knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions about the recycling process, as well as provide helpful advice about how best to organize your scrap metal pick up or drop off. You can even schedule an appointment beforehand if you have specific needs or requests! Additionally, Jax Scrap Metal Recycling offers competitive rates for their services so you can get the most out of your time and money when recycling metals with them. If you're looking for used car parts or a junkyard to search through for salvageable materials, then look no further than Jax Scrap Metal Recycling! With their convenient location and knowledgeable staff, they are sure to provide all of the necessary resources needed to help keep your vehicles running smoothly while keeping our planet clean too! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Marshall Happer

Marshall Happer

Rated this company 5/5
I have been taking my aluminum cans and other metals from my various house renovations for many years to JAX Scrap Metal Recycling. Arlen and his team are always courteous and fun to deal with and help to unload and provide assistance and education for a metal novice like myself. Their pricing is fair and their operation is very efficient. I wholeheartedly endorse and recommend their services. Keep up the good work!!
Chris Small

Chris Small

Rated this company 5/5
When you turn in scrap they will match other places that pay higher. The staff are great, they work hard and get you in and out in no time. They offer you soda or water if you are thirsty and become a regular customer...I used to drive out to Lane avenue and I live in Arlington. Money is good there but like I said they match higher prices for your continued service. I highly recommend going to jax scrap metal on Beach boulevard. I give 5 ⭐'s and 2 's up. You won't regret going there
ronnie

ronnie

Rated this company 5/5
today was my first day going to this recycle center. Very friendly staff with a fast and efficient way of getting their customers in and out. I was paid a fair price and was even offered a beverage while I was in line for the scale. I would definitely recommend Jax scrap metal recycling
Asia Kovacs

Asia Kovacs

Rated this company 5/5
Love this place! Great customer service. I was in and out with no problems. Owner was very informative and helpful. We even got a free drink for bringing in our metal!! Will definitely be returning and cannot recommend this place enough!
Molly Hicks

Molly Hicks

Rated this company 5/5
These men saved me today. I can't thank them enough for their quick action and kindness they showed. I got into a situation and they knew just what to do. I was freaking out and they were calm and extremely understanding. Not only is this an amazing business but it's also run by incredible individuals.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/jax-scrap-metal-recycling-at-10931-beach-blvd-jacksonville-fl-32246/?feed_id=28532&_unique_id=667f8e78bd245

No comments:

Post a Comment