Friday, June 28, 2024

American Scrap Metal Alloy at 824 NW 9th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311

American Scrap Metal Alloy is a salvage yard and used auto parts store located at 824 NW 9th Ave in Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311. This family-owned and operated business has been serving the local area for over 50 years. They specialize in buying, selling, and trading car parts and scrap metal. The company also offers a variety of services to help their customers get the parts they need. American Scrap Metal Alloy is committed to providing quality car parts at competitive prices. Customers have access to a large selection of new, used, and refurbished auto parts from domestic and foreign vehicles. Their knowledgeable staff can assist with finding the right part for any job or project. In addition to selling car parts, American Scrap Metal Alloy also buys scrap metal from individuals or businesses looking to dispose of it responsibly. The company offers free estimates on any item brought in for recycling or purchase. As part of their commitment to sustainability, all materials are recycled in accordance with industry standards and regulations set by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency). American Scrap Metal Alloy takes great pride in caring for the environment while keeping their customers’ needs top-of-mind. American Scrap Metal Alloy is one of Fort Lauderdale's most trusted sources for quality car parts and scrap metal services at an affordable price. With more than half a century of experience helping customers find just what they need, this family-run business stands alone as one of the best places in town to buy car parts or sell scrap metal with confidence. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

JesRed Shows

JesRed Shows

Rated this company 5/5
I can go over by myself with my metal, and aluminum cans and I feel comfortable and safe. The owner and the Staff are great and helpful. I am so glad I found American Scrap!
Josh Armond (Josh)

Josh Armond (Josh)

Rated this company 5/5
I called and spoke with Howard and he was very honest about the pricing and how just the pricing of aluminum cans fluctuate day to day. I know this for a fact since I was calling several places the day before and received several prices estimates from other companies from .25 cents to .55 cents and he was at .50 cents s. So I can say they are at the top of the best pricing to go get recycling done. Speak to Howard very honest guy. Howard I hope you got your truck finally cleaned lol
Julia Ballard

Julia Ballard

Rated this company 5/5
I was really pleased with the customer service and prices that this shop provides. I wouldn’t consider going anywhere else. Top notch professionals.
Dawn Haywood Pogge

Dawn Haywood Pogge

Rated this company 5/5
Howard has been very honest and extremely accommodating in explaining different metals and pricing. As a female, dropping off items simply to recycle so that it doesn't end up in our landfill, I feel very comfortable and respected each time I have been there. This has encouraged me to reach out to friends and family to help them remove there unwanted items. I would highly recommend you visit and see for yourself how this business operates.
Mrs. Gallo

Mrs. Gallo

Rated this company 5/5
Howard and his crew were super nice and helpful. They explained every step of the process regarding the weight and price. They even took everything out of my car for me. Would highly recommend!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/american-scrap-metal-alloy-at-824-nw-9th-ave-fort-lauderdale-fl-33311/?feed_id=28525&_unique_id=667f644879dcc

No comments:

Post a Comment