Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Lincoln Truck & Auto Parts at 1805 W Oakland Ave, Bloomington, IL 61701

Lincoln Truck & Auto Parts at 1805 W Oakland Ave in Bloomington, IL 61701 is the perfect destination for anyone looking for car parts and accessories. This store has been serving the local community for over 30 years, offering a wide selection of used auto parts and components, as well as scrap metals and other materials. The junkyard located onsite features thousands of used vehicles that can provide you with helpful parts to repair or customize your vehicle. Additionally, Lincoln Truck & Auto Parts also offers a salvage yard full of recycled auto body pieces that are in good condition which can be utilized in your own repair projects. Furthermore, their scrap metal dealer onsite has an array of different materials available, from aluminum to steel and more! They pride themselves on stocking only the highest quality car parts to ensure that your automotive needs are met while maintaining some of the most affordable prices around. With their commitment to customer service and satisfaction, Lincoln Truck & Auto Parts makes it easy to find everything you need for your next project or repair job. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Josh Stengel

Josh Stengel

Rated this company 5/5
The employees and the owner of this salvage yard have always been super helpful with whatever needs I have. 10 out of 10 would recommend this place to anyone and everyone. If there is a way, they will find it and will help you.
Mr Kringle

Mr Kringle

Rated this company 2/5
They had my part well some of them anyways I respect the owner he’s a nice guy but very unorganized inside drove for two hours to wait in their parking lot for one hour for one part that I paid for before I purchase it try to make a credit card payment over the phone they do not want to honor that but I got what I needed so it’s not a bad review but it’s also not a good review I wish it would work better on your customer service and the inventory count of course I imagine it’s hard being a auto recycler know every part but with that being said they should put a little effort in their job and I have customers sitting in a parking lot for one hour also there is no waiting room no washroom only one person at the counter the countertop is complied of one small room will fit three people comfortably after paying for my part I was told to go get lunch they’ll call me when it’s ready FYI we have your money already will take it off when we feel like it the sad part is the part was already off all they needed to do was walk over there and retrieve it from the vehicle it was sitting inside the vehicle the whole time of course you would think such a easy job and get a easy sell out the way I guess I’m wrong
Logan

Logan

Rated this company 1/5
Place is trash, every time I call they tell me they have the vehicle I'm looking for but it's rusted out not worth picking off of. Sounds to me like laziness. You guys are in the business of selling used car parts there's going to be rust, and why keep a car on you lot that's so rusted it's not worth picking. Theres better salvage yards out there. Take your money else where.
Sean Wheeler

Sean Wheeler

Rated this company 1/5
Everything they have there is crazy overpriced I've heard people say they act like their parts are gold and let me tell you how they most certainly do might as well just buy new parts if you're not extremely broke. Even if you are you're only saving about 20% going through them with no warranty if it is broken. They do not do you pull which is very weird to me. It's definitely so they can gouge you
John Wlodarczyk

John Wlodarczyk

Rated this company 5/5
Extremely helpful and friendly workers who show a sincerity to help. Very good prices, large variety and selection of different vehicles being a well organized environment. A little drive for me but my first "go to" place when needing replacement parts.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/lincoln-truck-auto-parts-at-1805-w-oakland-ave-bloomington-il-61701/?feed_id=28315&_unique_id=667a7295a7458

No comments:

Post a Comment