Sunday, June 30, 2024

Red Lion Metals Inc at 51 Old Red Lion Rd, Southampton Township, NJ 08088

Red Lion Metals Inc at 51 Old Red Lion Rd, Southampton Township, NJ 08088 is a comprehensive automotive parts and repair shop. They have an impressive selection of car parts from both new and used manufacturers, including several classic car parts. Their salvage yard also provides a wide range of scrap metal for those looking for unique pieces for custom projects. Additionally, the qualified staff has expertise in repairing vehicles and can provide a full range of services including engine rebuilding, transmission service, oil changes, brake work and more. Furthermore, they offer free estimates on all repairs so customers can learn the cost before making any decisions. Customers are sure to find what they need at Red Lion Metals Inc’s Southampton township location as the store carries an extensive inventory of used auto parts. From headlights to bumpers and seats to wheels, the knowledgeable staff can help find exactly what is needed to get any vehicle back on the road quickly and affordably. In addition to great customer service and excellent prices, their convenient junkyard makes it easy for customers to browse through rows of scrap metal that may be just what they need for their project or repair job. With years of experience in the industry, Red Lion Metals Inc is dedicated to helping customers find the right part at the right price so that their vehicles perform better than ever before! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Jake Gardner

Jake Gardner

Rated this company 5/5
Super quick getting in and out not bad prices for the times
damian

damian

Rated this company 2/5
Website and google said they close at 5pm, got there at 4:20pm with a trailer full of scrap and the gate was closed. An employee came out and locked the door. I said “I thought you were open till 5” he said “they had a death in the family so we gotta close early. I’m part time so I can’t help you” Closing the place an extra 40 min isn’t going to bring your dead family member back. Could of paid the guy I talked to and a few others to stay till 5.
Nancy Wills

Nancy Wills

Rated this company 5/5
They are great and. Very helpful
Lee w

Lee w

Rated this company 5/5
Small family owned and operated business. VERY honest and a complete pleasure to do business with. Go see for yourself.
Paul Stanziale

Paul Stanziale

Rated this company 4/5
Closest scrap place to where I live. I do sprinklers for a living so I get a good amount of copper and brass and wire scrap and go when I have a truckload to bring. I wish they would tell me how to separate it correctly to get the most out of it, and I'm sure my truck picked up 20lb+ of mud in their lot before I got back on the scale so I definitely got screwed on my aluminum. But it's still easier for me than driving a truck that gets 7mpg to camden to get a few dollars more. My time is worth more as well.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/red-lion-metals-inc-at-51-old-red-lion-rd-southampton-township-nj-08088/?feed_id=28630&_unique_id=6681dd1e87aa7

No comments:

Post a Comment