Wednesday, May 3, 2023

SA Recycling at 859 Athens St, Gainesville, GA 30501

SA Recycling at 859 Athens St, Gainesville, GA 30501 is a full-service car parts junk yard and salvage yard that specializes in offering a wide range of used auto parts. With a focus on customer service and quality products, SA Recycling has become the go-to destination for those looking to find replacement car parts or to dispose of unwanted scrap metal. Our friendly staff will help you find exactly what you’re looking for, whether it be an engine block or transmission. We are also one of the only scrap metal dealers in the area that offers same day removal services. At SA Recycling, we strive to make recycling easy and convenient for our customers. We accept all types of metals from aluminum cans to copper wire and more. We also offer cash payments for your scrap metal as well as container services. If you’re looking to purchase high-quality used car parts in Gainesville, GA look no further than SA Recycling. We have a large selection of domestic and foreign auto parts available at competitive prices so you can get back on the road faster and save money too! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Ian Hughes

Ian Hughes

Rated this company 2/5
Was given a fair price but they lied on my weight of copper and said I had 5 lbs and he dumped my bucket before he gave me my ticket so I couldn't contest it but I know when I left home my scale said 9.5. It's kinda bad knowing y'all are doing that. The only reason I didn't stay to get it corrected is cause I would have been late for work and the lady even watched me go to my car like she knows that they are doing something they shouldn't be. I do not recommend this place for scrapping needs. Like y'all the only ones who own a scale
Josh Weaver

Josh Weaver

Rated this company 5/5
Very friendly staff they work at a fast pace and do it safely I'll definitely be going back there and it's 1 hour and 15 minutes from my house
Danny Buchanan

Danny Buchanan

Rated this company 5/5
Super friendly people very good place to go to
Zachary Hulsey

Zachary Hulsey

Rated this company 1/5
I would give this place 0 stars if I could walked up and they completely ignored me. One of them looked at me and grunted. Douches the lot of them.
Raphael Huth

Raphael Huth

Rated this company 4/5
Great services but there is normally a long wait if you're trying to scrap copper.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/sa-recycling-at-859-athens-st-gainesville-ga-30501/?feed_id=5061&_unique_id=6452250b9b684

No comments:

Post a Comment